Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Found 28 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

good place to be if you have the skills

Bell Canada is a good place to be if you have the required skills in sales. They demand a lot of their sales team but the rewards are there if you work at it.

Excellent place to work

Fair mangement and good work life balance. Very competitive and only the best can survive. Average benefits but lot of opportunities to make extra money. Good team and amazing superiors.

Amazing place to work

I have been there almost 12 years now it been a great journey at bell with a great team overall in Canada... Working with PM and engineers making me feel great at bell.

Good job environment and good team work

It is a flexible job with benefits and lots of opportunities. During your time their you get to meet a lot of interesting people and also attend interesting events and seminars. There is a lot you can learn from the people you interact with and also the experience you gain working for bell. All in all this can greatly influence your later personal growth and also give you good work experience for the future regardless of what you choose to pursue.

Productive day, involving a lot of conversations.

A normal day at work starts with checking the information that Bell provides, doing the checklists and normal tidying up your store. Customers walk in with their issues with bills and or phones. Getting them the best product that fits their needs. Happy workplace, diversity.

Great place for New comers and freshers

Great band, carries vast majority of product line and services across the country, management is good, pay is good for nee comers and freshers. They look for machines, not you.

Challenging

Always something new to learn. Can be a fast paced environment. Great benefits. Opportunity for advancement. Diverse team environment. Lots of different locations to choose.

pleasant environment

Customized Billing Solutions Agent, Billing people I worked with were great but the orders coming from above were always impossible to complete. the expectations were design to not be able to get more than a admissible on your 6mth job reviews. it used to be much more pleasant and enjoyable before Bell Canada took over.

Pros

good benefits. good coworkers

Cons

lausy upper management from Ontario

competative work place

depending on your location will determine how busy you are on a day to day basis. You are also favored based on how good of a seller you are. to work here you must have a drive to sell and push. The nice thing about that is the pay you get to take home.

Pros

pay

Cons

standing all day on your feet

Great Company, Great Opportunities.

Bell is a well-balanced corporation providing its employees room and resources to develop. Based on individual goals, lots of promotional opportunities are available.

Jobs at Bell

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

Generally good company, I had poor experiences with managment.

The interview process was great, and the company as a whole was great about giving opportunities to succeed. I had issues that were specific to my location

Great sales/ people experience

I learned how to sell different products to a variety of different clients. The culture itself was relaxed and very easy going which was nice. The most enjoyable part of the job was speaking to old and new clients.

Excellent work culture in a very fun environment

There are many, many reasons I spent 20 years working at Edmonton's Best Rock, 100.3 the BEAR, in Edmonton, AB. The absolutely amazing staff, more like family than co-workers. The quality of work / product that is attained because of the people who work there, and their passion for fun, dedication, and results!

Pros

Free concerts / events / extras / employees

Cons

Crazy hours / no stability

Productive and Efficient work environment

Bell is one of the best sales jobs i have worked in. Currently i am working under a great manager with outstanding leadership traits. The team looks out for each other making us all work for each other.

team was nice and friendly where i used to work

great place to start your career, management is helpful towards your schedule, extra money making place, job security is not good but the career goal is set to better

Fun place to work

Great for part time jobs. Great knowledge of industry. Get to meet new people often. Management is easy to get along with.

Challenging workplace and co-operative teammates

Looking to grow within the company if opportunity strikes matching my experience and performance. Great benefits and advantages to know modern technology in day-to-day life

I liked the job I was doing. I handled an account with a large customer. Everyday presented something different.

I enjoyed my time at Bell. The people I worked with in my department & others were customer focused & we always did our best to meet the customers needs.

Pros

Having people in other areas pulling together to get the job done for the customer.

Not the best company to work for.

The location I was employed at did not have very much traffic. There would be only a handful of customers that would come to that location. Within the few months of working with Bell, I was able to create new accounts independently & service present accounts. The management was not very thorough with my training, I have only been employed with the company for a month and a half and I was left alone to "manage" the store. My co-workers were very easy to get along with and they were very helpful when I had any questions or concerns. The hardest part of my job was trying to complete tasks when I wasn't completely sure of how to do it, because of the lack of training. The most enjoyable part of working for Bell ( WorldLynx ), would have to be the co-workers.

Cons

Bad management, false incentives.

A typical work day consisted of: - A staff meeting first thing in the morning to plan the day. - replying/sending emails regarding account/customer issues. - following up with requests sent the previous day. - one on one sit downs with team members during the work day. I learned how to use my problem solving skills when resolving complex issues with corporate accounts and how to work well within a team, It was easy to be a team player there because the culture at BELL is exactly that, help each other and be professional. This position was a perfect fit for me and I enjoyed utilizing my strengths and learning to improve on my weaknesses, The hardest part of the job would have to the pressure of hitting you targets every quarter.

Pros

BELL employee achievement contests

Cons

Corporate support with the staff

Fun and fast and great customers

A day at work for bell mobility was awesome my co-workers were always ready and excited to work and i would have sales incentives to the one employee that archives the daily goal

Pros

well maintained company

Cons

A lot of extra ways to make money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement