Bell

Bell Employee Reviews in Dartmouth, NS

3.3Job security & advancement

Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,410 reviews

toxic environment; completely oblivious to their workers contributes: old names stay, new names get used and thrown out

although contracted, initially mobia was nothing more than the name on the check, as years went by, Mobia decided to step in without any knowledge or experience around my work, seperated me from bell, completely mangled my job for self benefit, used me for my knowledge, took in a bunch of un qualified employees based on their parents reputation, piled extra work on top of me and a few others, while giving little to no responsibilities to those who they entitled, and are currently running things completely backwards, under a false impression that they understand the job, and have let me go due to "lack of work" after 8 years, 2 weeks before Christmas, keeping employees with zero assets, when i had a literal experienced background in every single position within their company.

Experience Builder

At Bell I was not only treated very well, but I also was motivated by the manager and fellow staff to increase my knowledge and experience in the task at hand through the company all paid for! They really care for their employees and want the very best for them!

Great place to work in.

All i can say is that i really enjoyed my position here. It was fun and the management is excellent, the work hours are flexible and generally good. Management people are easily approachable. Peers are great and i love interacting with customers which i can do here.

Pros

Fruit distribution once a month

Cons

Good place to work.

I work outside and inside without any required supervision. Installation of fibre optic termination panels and aerial splices in various locations. I also spliced copper cable and installed associated equipment for many years and have 10 years experience as a lineman. I hold a Red Seal interprovincial journeyperson electrical license and computerized business applications honors diploma.

Good environment for troubleshooting problems, nice people

Work Starts at 8 am and ends at 5 pm on most days. You learn about the back end operation of communication systems plus more if you have experience. Management is fair as long as your work gets done at the end of your day and meet expectations. You will work with co workers on occasion with solving problems on job sites. The hardest part about the job is learning how adapt to situations. No job is ever the same. The most enjoyable part of the job is not being stuck in an office building all day. You get to see different job sites and meet many people

Jobs at Bell