Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell Employee Reviews in Chilliwack, BC

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,409 reviews

Good Company, just need some better management (Retail store level)

Worked for Bell for almost 2 years, first manager was great, 12 years experience, respectful, fair & encouraging. Still friends today. Second manager, was horrible, 4 years management experience that may as well be 0 years... Lots to learn on how to work with people!

Fun Place to Work with Friendly Coworkers

Learned everything I know about sales,signing and going over contracts,setting up devices/phone plans. Management is great. It is slow at times though

Pros

Discounts in store and on phone plans, comission

Cons

slow traffic at times

productive with an ever changing environment

I have basically been a store manager here for over a year. This store was opened in 2014 and I started the day it opened, I have advanced to store manager with no training what so ever, I am driven hence why I was able to thrive in such a fast paced environment with no training from upper management . I strive for great customer service and my customer surveys prove this. I have been listed as one of the top ten preforming reps in the entire company consistently. I have learnt a great deal about efficient management skills from this position and how to properly motivate a team. The team I have here in Chilliwack is fantastic and the job it self is great, it's always changing witch keeps me on my toes however there is many things witch has lead me to start pursuing a company that I feel is more in tuned with there employees and doesn't use intimidation as a method of motivation. The hardest part of this job is the lack of communication from upper management to the store fronts and the lack of team incentives and the wages witch I feel underestimate the incredible team I have hear at my store. The most enjoyable part of my job is I am always learning new things as well as attending the events the different cell phone companies host. It has been a great experience to get to know such a wide verity of amazing people.

Pros

events

Cons

Long hours, Never really have a day off, small wages, intimidation

Jobs at Bell