Bell logo
Happiness score is 52 out of 100Below average

Bell

Bell Employee Review

Worked on Contract with Bell Mobility

The job paid poorly and they should have hired someone with less experience because I was bored out of mind. I could feel my IQ dropping every day. Would not work for Bell ever again, Absolutely hated it. The people were nice to work with, but it was funny Management thought I was interested to becoming permanent. They use old technology, they are still using conference bridges, they need to move into this century.

Pros

Remote work

Cons

I was bored...

1.0Job security/advancement

Growth and experience

I loved learning and adapting. Implementing new concepts in store design. My team was happy and our manager supported us in our roles. Training team members and supporting stores.

Highly stressful

Stressful environment. All about stats, no care for employees. Not very loyal to employees that had been there for many years. In the beginning was ok place to work changed alot over the years.
Same location

Best tech, and perhaps the best environment.

Amazing facilities, with a visionary approach. Working in an environment that pushes for innovation keeps the work fresh and interesting. Additionally attracts people from all facets of life, so doesn't take long to feel at home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement