Bell
Happiness score is 50 out of 100

Bell

Bell Employee Review

Great place to work. Recommended. I had the best time working at Bell Mobility in Burlington. Friendly people and learned quite a lot about myself and what I am capable of.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Terrible company/ Avoid!

Horrible company, management are just bunch of bone head that never change or admit their decision is wrong. Annual review is a joke, its all about how hard to suck up to them during the year. Also dont use the service this company provide, its much more expensive than its competitors.
Same role

Must be adaptable to constant change

With ever changing technology and management reorganization working at Bell you must be comfortable and adaptable to change and learning how to use new software and technology
Same location

Friendly co-workers with a stressful position

While this was my entry into the customer service field and I am grateful to the manager who hired me, I never felt like I was looking out for the customer's best interests. I was informed to not disclose certain things in contracts and other slightly shady things to try and get as much out of the customer as possible and I never felt comfortable doing that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement