Bell logo
Happiness score is 51 out of 100Below average

Bell

Bell Employee Review

Good temporary job

Bell is a good temporary job but nothing more. As the ladder of management climbs the less help & support you receive. Pay isn't nearly enough for the work load and customer blow back you receive. In the current status the RM of Bell Atlantic is abusing their rights and causing extreme physical and emotional stress to all managers and representatives. Bell has also made working with Covid difficult and we're more and more exposed to getting it with every new rule.

Pros

Full time pay with part time hours.

Cons

Management, Pay, Work Load

1.0Job security/advancement

Over worked and uninspiring

Bell claims to have many opportunities for advancement but that seems to only be for those outside of their retail stores and certainly not for employees in more rural areas.
Same location

This was the best coop job I could have asked for.

Pay was great. I learned a lot of incredibly useful skills. My boss was amazing. Experience may vary depending on if your boss is as amazing. The schedule was flexible as long as your work is completed. Team was very supportive and we had meetings each week via phone. The people were very nice and I loved the environment.
Same location

You'll get paid, but it's soul crushing

The benefits were good (I worked there before they got rid of the free cell phone line for employees) and the pay was alright if you knew anything about sales, but maybe one of the worst jobs I've ever had. They talk a lot about the sales people being crucial and important, but are quick to remind you that you can replaced at the drop of a hat. Some stores the staff will try and steal your sales and they will force you to cold call people to sell stuff. You'll be encouraged to work through your breaks because time on the floor means more chance for a sale and sales targets are constantly raised regardless of circumstances. One time they sent an email from my work account to the government so they could pressure them into keeping their monopoly then signed my name to it.

Pros

Some good benefits

Cons

A company that doesn't care about you in the slightest

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement