Bell

Bell Employee Reviews

Canada2,389 reviews

Found 2,389 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,435 reviews
canadasaletargetmobilitycentrealiantcommissiontelecommunication

Productive place to work with great people.

Featured review

Bell selected this as a representative review
Productive place to work with great people. Great benefits and culture. Great support to expand knowledge and skills of the job. Many people end up staying long term.

Awesome

Good training, great management. Enjoyed my night shift position as well as my agent chat position. Work at home was very convenient. Train on-site then bring equipment home.

Insights into Bell

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energizing work tasks

Environnement de travail très soutenu, bonne esprit d'équipe, salaire et avantages sociaux très bien.

Une journée normale chez Bell dépend des nouvelles demandes parfois urgentes, il faut gérer nos priorités, faire le suivi, analyser les coûts.

Pros

Bonne gestion et suivi des interrogations.

Cons

Un peu de stress face à des demandes urgentes.

Good workplace and room to grow

Typical dispatching responsibilities. The day to day ranges from low to high stress and could be frustrating at times as some things that occur are out of your control. Great coworkers and managers. Plenty of opportunities arise that lead to other roles within the company.

Not a great place to work at

Not a workplace I could see my growth. Probably my experience was not that much but in my limited work experience over there I felt lack of openness and opportunities for growing further.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Culture, Work environment

Fun workplace

Hourly salary suppose to be more than what they are paying right now. It means if don't sell you're not getting enough money to face your billing situation. They should pay people at list $20/hour to keep people working there, that will be more exciting workplace.

Fun but needed better management

My manager wasn't great but overall a good learning opportunity and a fun group of people. Did a bunch of group activities which was paid for by Bell.Work life balance was good.

Good job, limited growth in my department

Can be stressful at times, customer service is sometimes not your ally but and enemy. Limited growth. Good paycheques when its busy but not consistent. Had some good times here however, the negative can sometimes outshine the positives

Working at BST for 10 years now.

Just enough time for my soul to have been destroyed. The work is great, alone in your truck driving around, going to customers. But everything around it...

Productive and easy going place

Very easy going job, lots of room to learn the business and move up in management. Learning basics such as customer solutions and working a computer is all you need to thrive

Where careers go to die.

I've seen it time and time again, those who work at Bell Mobility who are good at what they don't last long. This is because Bell has very poor advancement opportunities.Usually those who stay are lifers and bottom of the barrel employees.Pay is well below market standard.

Great colleagues

Grest place to work. Some management need to be trained accordingly. Great benefits and perks. Need to decrease the favouritism and nepotism. Should focus on mental health of employees.

it's good

work there for a year. the culture is friendly. fast past environment. friendly co-workerit's good for anyone who want to applydbgs sjbhjfgs hsdnhgjs sdf

Great place

Overall, it is good people and great and interesting work.You learn lots and people are supportive.Sometimes meetings on weekends but that got better.

Pros

Great wfh options

Cons

Some mgrs much better than others

Thank

Very good place to work at definitely recommend. Management was fun and motivated me to do better. Anyone working into getting into the sales industry should work with bell

Pros

Free

Cons

Good

Good company to work with . Have some great benefits plus commission . But commission is now always on time .Good company to gain the experience in telecommunications and customer service centric environment .

Very positive environment

I really enjoyed working with the people at Bell they had a great personality and a great positive attitude. The technology was great to work with management was great to work with. Team members were always there to help and I felt I was always there to help them. They really appreciate it what I brought to the table and I appreciate it then recognize it when I brought to the table.

Would not recommend working at Bell

Bell lays off people a lot. Job security is very poor as they tend to outsource a lot of teams to save money, which results in poor customer experience and tons of layoffs for Canadian jobs. Very low opportunities for career growth and advancements due to the constant hiring freezes.

Pros

Cons

Tons of layoffs, pay is not competitive

Productive and fun

The day to day hour requirement is fine however sometimes late nights are required and you do not get paid for the overtime worked during those days. Overall I would say it is okay.

Stay away especially if it is contract work.

3-month contract with them felt like a life sentence. Management keeps yelling at employees and tries to separate people who seem to be getting close. The task completed seems redundant, they claim it's for company culture, but really you are sticking text that spells out Bell.

Cons

Long hours Poor Management

Good company

I wish I would of stayed longer, but it was a hard design at the end. Great perks and chimps for sale. Got to learn the basics of chimps and banana salad.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement