Fun, competitive, and always busy.
There is a lot of scapegoating, responsibilities and blame are often placed upon whom ever has the less seniority.
The company used to be a progressive and exciting place to work. The last few years have seen a drastic decline in culture as toxic people in management tend to come together and cause much stress for the people that actually care about the work they deliver. A great place to work if you are used to not challenging the status quo and making it right.
I had a great work environment. Culture was fine. Challenge to get people to take ownership at times.
Fast paced. Large company, each division has their own culture.
The environment is open concept to meeting new customers and having the opportunity to help them as they walk in the store.
Can't say too many good things.... Amazing!
Very good company to work for had lots of benefits but contracted only
- If you were to leave Bell, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- Why would you want to work at BELL?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BELL?11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bell? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bell?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Bell a better place to work?7 people answered
- What is the starting hourly wage for a Bell technician ?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bell?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BELL?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Bell? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered