I will learn more about the bell products , focus on bell strategy and pillars . Be yourself and have excellent customer rapport . Well dress . Talk about what you could bring new to the company .
Make sure have good sleep the night before the interview
Be very aware of your resume, the accomplishments you had in most recent positions, any awards you held, and the tasks you did on the most recent roles held. Do the research for the position you are interview for so that I am most ready for the interview.
By getting examples of your past work history
Knowledge of the company and job applying for. Appearance should be business looking along with a smile.
Leran the BCE policies
All you need to know for a BTS interview is that as long as you're not colour blind you're in.
- If you were to leave Bell, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- Why would you want to work at BELL?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BELL?11 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Bell? What are the steps along the way?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bell?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bell?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Bell a better place to work?7 people answered
- What is the starting hourly wage for a Bell technician ?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BELL?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Bell? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered