A week maximum. Interviews, background checks.
Applying online is how I got hired.
Have friend advised that bell was hiring. I have over 15 years of customer service experience
Apply on-line. It's a very long process to be patient. All applicants, in and out of the company must provide a video on-line interview as the first step. Don't underestimate the video interview. Have good lighting and dress up. It will be a month until HR review your video. Then there will be two rounds of interviews. This is standard for all jobs and the process will take a total of 4 months, even if you are the ideal candidate
Contact Bell when they are hiring. They train
Maybe your family work there.
Through Human Relations Department.
I am on contract
My job was posted internally and someone I knew working at Bell told me about the position.
Through online job search sites, through friends and former co-workers.
- If you were to leave Bell, what would be the reason?14 people answered
- Why would you want to work at BELL?12 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BELL?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Bell?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Bell?8 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Bell a better place to work?7 people answered
- What is the starting hourly wage for a Bell technician ?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Bell?7 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BELL?7 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Bell? How many vacation days do you get per year?6 people answered