Bell Media Inc. Employee Review

View all Bell Media Inc. reviews

To much turnaround...
Digital Content Producer - Radio (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 July 2019
Bell is notorious for random and severe cuts to their staff. In my first week of being hired, not only did they eliminate an entire radio station, but some staff, including my hiring manager.

The HR manager in the building was also relatively new (within a week or so of my hiring) and there was a 6 month probation period (instead of most 3 month standards) in which she was let go at the end of, followed shortly by myself just shy of 6 months.
Pros
Moderate benefits and some nice people
Cons
Massive turnover rates.

Other Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews

It was door to door sales,got to be mentally strong,not for the weak minded persons.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 October 2019
I managed ,made very good money ,but was not for me in what I was looking to do long term. Management was very good, alot of support and
pep rallies to build confidence and a game plan.
Good People, good managers
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON11 October 2019
Creative is a great department to work with. Many of the past issues, regarding micro managing have been eliminated. Older, outdated positions have been eliminated, the union with CTV are questionable, and have a reduced influence now as well. In an industry that thrives on learning new ideas & concepts, the union promotes stagnation, eliminating the youngest & some of the best an brightest, in favor of job security. It's a great company to work for, it's not without it's challenges & it will be interesting to see where Bell Media / CTV proceed into the 21st century.