Bell Media Inc. Employee Review

View all Bell Media Inc. reviews

Technical support
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON30 August 2019
I gained Excellent experience and overall good environment and great learning experience. All team members were quite good and supportive also helpful.

Other Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews

It was door to door sales,got to be mentally strong,not for the weak minded persons.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC22 October 2019
I managed ,made very good money ,but was not for me in what I was looking to do long term. Management was very good, alot of support and
pep rallies to build confidence and a game plan.
Good People, good managers
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON11 October 2019
Creative is a great department to work with. Many of the past issues, regarding micro managing have been eliminated. Older, outdated positions have been eliminated, the union with CTV are questionable, and have a reduced influence now as well. In an industry that thrives on learning new ideas & concepts, the union promotes stagnation, eliminating the youngest & some of the best an brightest, in favor of job security. It's a great company to work for, it's not without it's challenges & it will be interesting to see where Bell Media / CTV proceed into the 21st century.