Bell Media Inc. Employee Review

View all Bell Media Inc. reviews

Great team and fun environment
TSN Sales (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON11 April 2016
A typical day would include sending out of various couriers to several different agencies (tickets, document, merchandise), answering phones for the Sales Department for Sales Reps that had stepped away from their desk, arrange for meeting for several Reps, filing of contracts, order Grand and Toy supplies for Sales Department.

Other Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews

highly structured, competitive and stressful environment. strong team spirit.
administrative director (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC16 November 2019
work day varied depending on time of month. As month-end approached, deadlines needed to be met and expectations were high.

learned to work with a highly structured accounting environment and deal with multiple deadlines and expectations. New software was introduced and training was unfortunately limited.

Management was done remotely - email and written instructions.

Culture was highly structured also. Very formal and with high expectations from its employees. Work and little "play".

Hardest part of the job was to anticipate future expectations of management. We were also in a take-over position, with employee downsizing happening. Highly stressful.

Team work and team support helped to endure the long hours and stress of the workplace.
Senior Writer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 October 2019
I loved my years working in the newsroom. It is highly demanding but highly rewarding. The hours are not for the faint of heart but the people I worked with made up for that.