Bell Media Inc. Employee Review

View all Bell Media Inc. reviews

Not a bad company but depends on what position
Web Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ON21 January 2019
Not a bad company and kind of fun. Yes, technology wise it is not bad that they will have agile and scrum tool like Jira to track the stuffs, but there are still a lot of legacy old stuff there that is a mess. For my position, it is stuck and hard to move anyway and learn anything.

But overall, for new tech and web and mobile development position like me, it is good. Salary wise it is not that high but ok. Flexible environment and allow WFH sometime. Benefit for employee not bad. Team is good, but seems there is not much to move on for new development in this team and this role. So, I resign and move on because nothing to learn and do with the legacy code with lots of bugs. Anyway, a lot of us in there resign and move on to another jobs.
Pros
Flexible environment, good tools and nice teams
Cons
Not good Job advancement, and poor coding development

Other Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews

It was door to door sales,got to be mentally strong,not for the weak minded persons.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 October 2019
I managed ,made very good money ,but was not for me in what I was looking to do long term. Management was very good, alot of support and
pep rallies to build confidence and a game plan.
Good People, good managers
CREATIVE DIRECTOR (Current Employee) –  Timmins, ON11 October 2019
Creative is a great department to work with. Many of the past issues, regarding micro managing have been eliminated. Older, outdated positions have been eliminated, the union with CTV are questionable, and have a reduced influence now as well. In an industry that thrives on learning new ideas & concepts, the union promotes stagnation, eliminating the youngest & some of the best an brightest, in favor of job security. It's a great company to work for, it's not without it's challenges & it will be interesting to see where Bell Media / CTV proceed into the 21st century.