Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews for Promoter

Ok place to work for a while
Promotions supervisor, creative producer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON7 January 2018
No raise in 5 years, no stability and a lack of direction with where to progress. There were a lot of cutbacks and firings before I ultimately left. People who'd been there for 25+ years were let go and on their last day all they got were some pizzas for lunch, no drinks, the bosses weren't even there to say thanks and goodbye. They also got new carpeting installed as workers were clearing out their personal items due to "the company cutting costs". I'm sure new carpets are more important than their personnel.
Was a good contract job
Promotions Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON4 December 2017
It was a good contract job. I really don't have much more to say. I wish i was back working in radio media, but sometimes things don't work out. Other than that no complaints.
Pros
good job
Cons
hours were ok
Amazing
Promotion Street Team Member (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON10 June 2017
The staff is wonderful. Always willing to help when you need it and thanks to Bell Media I have learned a lot in the few months I have been working here.
Overall a fun and exciting experience
Promotional Street Team Member (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB25 February 2016
I worked for Bell Media for about a year and a half, I loved the diversity of the jobs and events I was sent to as it never got boring. I was able to meet lots of people and make connections career and personal life wise. Some shifts were extrememly long and others were sometimes lonely, but one thing I could never complain about is my coworkers and management. Everyone was friendly, positive and always eager to help out in any way possible.
Pros
Meeting bands before their shows, free access to venues and events (i.e. free Chasing Summer wrist bands for when we were off shift)
Cons
Some long and lonely shifts, having to deal with overly intoxicated people at some events (although I never felt unsafe)