Bell Media Inc. Employee Reviews for Accounts Receivable Clerk

2.8Job Security & Advancement
When it was ratings time, management informed us of how the station performed and based on that, we would get a bonus sometimes or have a party
Credit Manager, Accounts Receivable (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 January 2013
When I first started working at CHUM, I did not know anything about Accounts Receivables because I had always worked in the Payables Department and that was the most important thing I learned while I was there and they took a chance with me, which I really appreciate.
Working with Sales People every day was really good as these people were really nice and helpful
Sending our emails for collections. Checking credit for new clients, entering cash to the system on a daily basis.
Preparing deposits and taking it to the bank.
Working with management on a daily basis
There was nothing that was difficult because I always worked ahead of time to meet my month-end deadlines
The most enjoyable part of my job was interacting with the staff.
I actually enjoyed working at Bell Media (formerly CHUM Radio) because of the good people who cared a lot about me as a person
Pros
working with really good people
Cons
traveling to downtown every day