Beedie Employee Reviews

It was a job
Construction Safety Officer/First Aid Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC3 September 2018
Found the site to be disorganized and off schedule. Pay was alright and the offer benefits, but those things were promised early than delivered. It was a job.
They gave 0 feedback then fired me
Skilled Labourer (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC7 August 2018
I was told by my coworkers, leadman, superintendant, that I was doing great at some times, or nothing.. Nothing specific, nothing to indicate what they wanted me to improe upon. Then I was fired. People are great, work is extremely repetitive and boring. Management is very uncommunicative.
productive and excellent workplace
Framer's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC30 May 2017
Excellent place to work and great people team to be working with. Learned to build panels for each wall and how you lift each wall up with a crane. In the end one of the best companies in construction.
Best company ever
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC9 January 2017
Willing to teach and give responsibility to anyone willing. Great crew and everyone becomes close friends. Safety is truly a number one concern. Multiple safety meetings every week. Many activities planned by the company throughout the year for employees and their families, really makes you feel cared for. The sense of accomplishment at the end of each building or project was one of the most enjoyable parts of the job. Hands down, the hardest part of the job was leaving. Beedie is a Grade A+ company and I give the utmost praise to who they are and how they run their company. A flawless example of what a company should be.
Pros
Excellent Safety and good wages and benefits.
Cons
Too patient with bad employees.
Great employer!
Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC28 September 2016
Great place to work! Good people. Management is Fair and Proactive. Listen to suggestions. Extra cirricular activities are outstanding ( ie lunches,xmas partys,picnics) I would still work there if not for no Pension
Pros
Pay, treatment, special events(xmas party)
Cons
no pension
Excellent Place to work
Office Administrator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB9 August 2016
Beedie was an excellent company to work for. They tried very hard to keep my job with the company, because of economic times in Alberta it was not possible.
Great Company with super reputation in the community.
Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 December 2015
Very successfully family owned business with excellent product and reputation. Good staff and team committed to delivering results.
Good pay and good experience
Apprentice Carpenter (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC13 July 2015
The company is extremely professional and revolves around a lot of safety and proper treatment of its employees, especially women in the industry. It is hard work at times, but very rewarding.
Pros
Free lunches after job completed or company award run, great hours, great foremen
Cons
Some staff are difficult

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beedie. Our community is ready to answer.