Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Janitor

Janitor62 reviews
Canada62 reviews

beewashroomcleancleaningsupervisorgarbagebuildingsite

Very easy to fit into this job

This is a position not meant for everyone. If strangers' bodily fluids make you squirm, stay away. The workers are laid back and yet very professional, although the sites are typically done solo. Management is a bit thinly stretched over the Vancouver island so things can get a little backed up, but they have very dedicated employees that keep it functioning. Is not a day job, and can be difficult to live off of for only income households. Probably best for students attending school during the day or parents looking to supplement their income at night.

“Ok” starter job. But definitely not living wage or a long term career.

It’s definitely a repetitive job, so if you have a hard time doing the same thing everyday it’s not for you. Management can be difficult to negotiate with at times considering they rarely follow through with a lot of the things they tell you. This job is more suitable for a younger person who needs a part/full time job depending on their schedule as it’s not a liveable wage. Benefits and raises are out of the question. This company has told me

Insights into Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Only apply if you have no other options

By taking a job with this company, you agree to be used, abused, and your soul drained. You can also forget about any form of raise and promotions. It is just a show up do the job and go home thing, only you go home more drained than when you start your shift.

Pros

Some good co-workers

Cons

Alot of micro managers, and supervisors who haven't a clue.

Awful place to work

During my time with bee-clean building maintenance I witnessed my manager constantly gossiping about another employee, she continuously talked down about her to me. Eventually I went to the supervisor and complained about how unprofessional my manager was acting and how sick I was about it, he wouldn’t do anything, he completely ignored me and left me on read. Things got worse and eventually I quit on the spot, my supervisor refused to pay me for my hours worked. He would just leave me on read, he wouldn’t answer my calls either. I ended up calling their office in kelowna and complaining and the secretary was extremely rude, she was also trying to make excuses for their actions, as if it was justifiable. 3.5 weeks after I quit I finally got paid, but it took getting the labour board involved just to get my well deserved money. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.

Cons

Given less work then promised

Bee clean could not accommodate me when I got in a car accident and let me go for not making it to site. I regretfully would not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Ok pay

Cons

Tedious

Excellent Building maintenance company

Beeclean is an outstanding company, the company goes beyond the limits to exceed your expectations for cleaning. Highly recommend this company for any cleaning jobs from small to large.

Poorly run

The company is not run properly. Pay is not compatable with living. Not properly paid. Some staff that has been hired can be questionable. Theres no room for growth.

Great place to work hours are flexible to help with school and work balance,relaxing to work and employees and employers are easy to get along with making going to work fun .Ive learned good life skills working with other's time management and the ability to focus on task at hand.

Pros

Very flexible hours

Awesome part time job

The staff is very respectful and super flexible with your schedule. They have monthly safety meetings to keep you up to date with what is expected of you!

Nice Job

I only had to clean a small town bank so it was quite easy. I could get done in an hour. Usually cleaned alone but with someone else it took less time.

Okay

Most equipment is broken or has been taped back together so they dont have to buy a new one. Most of the buildings complained about things we are not entitled to fix nor touch. Bosses are easy to talk to but dont do anything if you ask them for different or new equipment.

Pretty cool comany

It a good company to work for they r equal opportunity employer Wich is nice and very polite employees good lunch breaks and fun event sometimes some time u get tips

It is a job if u need one badly

They are somewhat fair to the employees but they are terrible to the supervisors. Dont expect a raise No nenifits No perks Just your pay check

Pros

Its a job

Cons

There cheap

Not team balanced

No raises ... minimum wage ..minimal hours offered . Must use your own vehicle to get to sites With no gas allowance ..managers will not step up to help with staff shortages or sick leave ...

Bee-Clean

The hours are good, the sites are in town, Bee-Clean staff are nice and friendly, in a work environment we are in different situations and stress levels. Security can be stressed as well.

Poor management, sad hourly wage, no benefits

Extremely poor management, the supervisor never helped out when short staffed or if someone got sick, the hourly wage sucks and you can never get a raise unless you complain, they say you get benefits after your 3 months, but never see it,

producitve

enjoyed working with bee clean , had my older sister working with me at all gtimes was good adn fun got to learn how to do comerical cleaning and how to use a wash back adn we would carpet clean all the rugs and carpets and offices in banks and other businesses and wipe and dust down and clean all the walk ways and out of town comerical cleaning and get paid for the travel and hotel rooms and food.

Great

I would love to come back and work for these guys they are very great company to work with awesome staff and very friendly very relaxed and enjoy the wonderful staff I would recommend anyone to work for this company

Great Opportunity

This is definitely a fast paced place to work! Time management is key!! Be sure to dress appropriately, industrial chemicals are used and will burn so long sleeves and fully covered midriff are requirements. Show up, work your building, trailer, washcars, etc and you and your supervisor will get along great. It's not brain surgery but it's hard work and very satisfying.

there are no fun days

This is an awesome company to work for ,I work by my self ,i really enjoy the job.when i go to work ,i check everything first ,then i start my cleaning .

Needs better Mangers

It's a great place to work on. I just didn't have enough hours. Their manager was friendly but I didn't like it. I hope they changed their weakest spots.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement