Bee-Clean Building Maintenance
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Housekeeper9 reviews
Canada9 reviews

I really love the management of IOL

Our managements are really friendly they understand us and they try to solve our problem and company’s problems too

Pros

Free gift cards

Cons

Overtime

Do not work here

The forestry building itself was nice. But the manager dressed provocative, even if you are extremely detailed and work your butt off, she'll keep the slackers that do a horrible job AFTER first making you hand scrubs all the floors before firing you.Literally, any job pulling you aside to do a huge task alone? Always gunna fire you right after, seen this method before.

Insights into Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

productive work

fun..awesome...hardworking... nice to work everyday..meet lots of friends able to work alone...great people meet..learned a lot from my company enjoy working daily..

Pros

bring lunch by youself

Excellent work environment

Productive and fun work place. collaborative and professional team. good training process for new people and willing to help each other any time when needed. good benefits, also understand employees needs. good work place to improve in positions. in addition to that, it is a place where all the employees are treat as equal.

office cleaning

I did light duties cleaning and it wasn't so hard also the team was good. I really loved to worked with them but unfortunately it was a night time job.

hard work

Working with Bee-clean is hard work, you have to wide awake and alert so you don't miss a spot because the supervisors have great vision and can see the missed spots

good work place

i've learned so many new things at bee clean convention centre. from washing the floors via machines. monitoring events. special job clean ups. hard parts were having the events finish 2 hours before we got off shift. other all was a really great job.

Pros

good work.

Cons

minium wage

Productive and fun workplace

Was a really nice place to work although it didn't really pay good to be honest. was a really great environment to work in with a lot of great people.

Cons

long hours, No benefits

I enjoyed working for Bee-Clean

Bee-clean is a friendly company to work for and their hours are flexible. I enjoyed my job very much.

Pros

make your own hours

Cons

payed only once a month.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement