Bee-Clean Building Maintenance
Happiness score is 63 out of 100

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Custodian

Custodian18 reviews
Canada18 reviews

it was productive work space

The work environment was safe and productive. Although the management was fairly unprofessional. My hours that i had worked were getting changed to incorrect times on my time card without consultation. I enjoyed my job because it was seven days a week and i always had something to do.

Beward as a client and a worker, Not a good company to hire or work for

They treat employees unfairly, cut hours in half once they are in the job for a month or so because they take them at a low bid. They lie. They cant keep clients.

Pros

nothing

Cons

they lie, cut hours, and yell at ANYONE

Insights into Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Productive Work Place

I enjoyed working for Bee Clean and beable to have been a Custodian. The atmosphere was well organized and I liked cleaning and meeting company standards.

Enjoyed working as a Custodian

I enjoyed working for Bee Clean. The management was polite and pleasant. I was able to focus on making sure the building I was cleaning was tidy, decent and clean. It was overall good.

terrible because the managers dont even speak english properly and dont understand too well cant do basic grade 5 adding and multiplying, so i dont understand how they got the job as a manager and even then they are extremely racist as they favour their own kind and treat the other workers terribly and give their favourites lots of slack and are constantly chasing non somali workers to be constantly moving and somali workers are allowed to take a break whenever and are allowed to work at slower paces and other non somali workers are expected to be on their toes 24/7 and take blame for other workers faults for doing poorly done jobs and taking long to finish up their areas

Pros

meeting people walking by

Cons

everything

fast paced, place of work

usually day of work includes vacuuming, mopping, cleaning washrooms, and cleaning windows. Refilling various necessities, such as paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags.

It's a job

While not a terrible place to work it could definitely use improvements in communications and organization. It has a consistent schedule for the building where I worked which made it easy to schedule my life around it. I would recommend Bee Clean if you need a full-time or part-time job. It doesn't offer any benefits and planning vacations is a hassle.

Team work play

The routine at bee clean consist: - in the morning to sign in, that is the proof of your presence at work and sign out when you are done. - Verified all your need to complete your task and go for your duty - we have worked in team with the supervision of the team leader.

Pros

1 hours

Cons

8 hours

Cleaning

Sweeping mopping vacumming Dusting cleaning washrooms empty all garbage recyling Great management services . all cleaning supplies provided.

great company to work

I work it and never had problem on my payment , great company to work friendly and organized, no problem with the janitor equipment need to change the fabric and design of the uniform also need to have a winter jacket to employee, safety and friendly environment ,

Pros

Self-Motivated/Ability to Work Without Supervision

Cons

need more contracts in Ontario

Professional set up

Still allot of room for improvement especially with Industrial relations! Very clean Security is good, healthy environment overll

Pros

Free meals

Cons

Long hours with little rest

work place environment is very safe

the Ottawa airport is very safe and secure to work into., the Supervisor and my coworkers helps each other when some is need for a help.

Productive with no supervision

While working for Bee Clean I was definitely made to feel important to the company. I was told on many occasions how appreciated my work was as not only did I do the nightly jobs mandatory of me but I also went above and beyond, making my managers jobs easier as he did not need to hover over me to make sure I was being productive. He sometimes wouldn't even have to come in at all due to his confidence in my ability to work hard and efficiently. I actually enjoyed being able to come in complete my work and be able to go home knowing I did everything properly without any pressure being put on me by my manager or whoever else.

Pros

My hours were flexible

Cons

The lack of raises given

nice job

I have learn , how to clean everything in house , the management was perfect, co-worker are friendly, the hardest part of job is , when the supervisor had a favor within the workers. the most enjoyable part of job is working together.

Pros

vacation, day off on holiday

Matched my time limitations.

I do like working at this company. I had a baby girl in 2012 and she is over a year old now. The work I do at Bee-Clean have matched my needs and time limitation to be away from home. I am ready for a full or part time work and ready to explore other opportunities at this time.

productive and enjoyable place to work

Did not like the idea of having husband & wife team as my supervisors never heard of such things in a work place RIDICULOUS

Pros

hours

Cons

managment is not fair in hiring

custodian

physical work in large office space. Cleaned daily. unsupervised

Pros

worked independantly

Cons

example: long hours

really good place to works and clean envioranment

well i enjoy so much every day at work. because is always something new to learn.managment is really accesible and understandable, always hear and clarificate all ur conserns and questions.they is not hard part in my job, i always enjoy and try to do my task and a really easy way.and the part the i always enjoy is when my co-workers and i we all work at the same place.. we help eachother and jet the job done.

Pros

free lunchs

Cons

long hours sometimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement