Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Cleaner118 reviews
Canada118 reviews

beewashroomcleancleaningsupervisorgarbagebuildingsite

No stress job

Very flexible with schedules. I have a great and understanding supervisor and coworkers. Also just mostly clean by myself which is perfect. Didn't give me benefits for the past year. Salary stayed the same as well even with recent increases of minimum wage so now my salary technically went back to minimum.

Pros

Flexible hours, great coworkers and supervisor

Cons

No benefits. Poor job security. Nearly impossible advancement salary.

Horrible place.

I worked at this place for the winter season. The management was uncaring of the employees. Only micro managers. Workplace culture was non-existent, the typical day consisted of cleaning dirty toilets or being bossed around by a "manager" most enjoyable part of job was leaving it.

Pros

Free Time

Insights into Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Friendly working enviroment

Friendly working environment, supervisors are nice. I have obtained good training. They pay on time. It's stressful but still acceptable. The salary range depends on your position.

Treat u like a number !!!

Good place if u like working alone as I have been doin , the pay could be better but it’s ok have to do five places tho to make a decent paycheque, other then that it’s a job that’s pays the bills The work is easy not very stressful but the person. Has to be dependable are you won’t last long

Absolutely terrible job

Please don't work for this company. They don't treat you fairly, they refuse doctor notes, and the management is terrible. take your services elsewhere that treat their staff fairly.

Pros

Cons

Tons, read above

Good

Medium to handle tasks, have to push a cart throughout the shift, which is typical for some jobs, but you have to push around something heavy all around the place in a day. Overall a good job.

Good workplace, fast paced

Good workplace, job is fast paced and you work in a team to complete a common goal. If you enjoy cleaning then I'd recommend this job. Overall good experience.

I have excellent boss

Excellent everything am not complaining I love to work this company bee clean and Budweiser garden I don’t have no complaints this company bee clean excellent job

It’s okay company to work for

Great place for part time work. You can pick up hours along the way. They have different places to go and clean . Staffs are very friendly and helpful

Good workLow Pay

Good work not a place for long term low pay rate not enough hours to survive on went to different work sites doing other peoples work above and beyond your own

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Low pay

Managers are nice

Manager are good and the work is distributed according to your schedule. You are well supervised but not micromanaged. Would recommend working here as a student or for a side hustle

Laid back but can be boring at times

This isn’t a bad job to start out, but there is zero benefits and raises. There is definitely a lack of responsibility when it comes to managing things and gettIng things in order. Almost all supplies are old and worn out, or nearly broken. It almost feels as if there is nothing going for an individual if they were to work here.

Cons

Unpaid lunches

Managers were really organized

Was a good place to work, pay was okay and they don’t assign what you cannot handle. They had company activities and it was a fairly big team of supportive staff

Good place to work low salary

Great place to work but low salary expectation. Have a small child and need more hours unable to provide easy work great co workers just wanted more hours with increase in pay.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Not enough hours

Cleaning university

Been clean are the cheapest ppl over alberta and more stress to their employees they give more work and more hard stress by following you wile you working

Interesting

I enjoyed working for bee clean. They were a good company. Anytime you had a problem or question they were always ready to help or answer your questions.

Pros

Lots of work.

Cons

Only on contracts

Clean environment

Working alone was my favorite part. Managers overlook my work, to make sure I perform my tasks. I get breaks every 4 hours, for 15min each. I enjoy the cleaning tips they share often to make sure we're more efficient.

Pros

Never work over time

Cons

Very laborious

There are better cleaning companies worth working for.

Next to no Training, was left in the dark about a few things. Very scarce on workers so replacing someone is stressful for all parties. They failed to mention that there was no benefit, and I just assumed there was as I never had a job who didn't have them. They're a canada-wide business with MANY workers but they can't offer them benefits, insurance, incentives and I feel if you don't offer this to your employees, you should pay them enough so they can get it themselves. I don't think I was paid enough for the hard work I put in everyday.At the end of the day, way your options. If you find a cleaning job that offers this and more, go to them.

Pros

If alone, can listen to music.

Cons

No Benefits, No Discount, low pay, no training

Tasks are not really hard, but the manager and supervisor are the problems.

Very good place to work with great colleagues but the manager is very unprofessional, insensitive, inconsiderate, disrespectful. Pay also doesn’t increase

Cons

Employees are not treated with respect

Very uneasy company to work for

It was a great.place.to work in the beginning,, then they started picking sides when you go to the area super visor when there was on going problems with the one super visor at k plus s minds...

Pros

Had some good people to work around

Impressive company

Working for beeclean is very nice and pleasant. I’ve enjoyed working with the company they are very fair and provide good pay and benefits. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement