Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews for Cleaner

Cleaner92 reviews
Canada92 reviews
I have experience in electronic and welding and got my certificate at welding after completed my course and practical. I worked as a welder for two years in Iran before come to Canada.
This company was a total s**tshow to work for. The manager that was there was a total Waco and did nothing while making everyone else slave for their dough. It was minimum wage to. Complete insult!
Pros
Plenty of free play-time.
Cons
Paid VERY badly.
I would say the management at bee clean in the NWO area Dryden and surrounding area is a back stabin person complains and lies all the time even if ur doin all the chords she still will lie to her management about ya And harress you so wouldn’t never recommend this company to anyone unless u like to get stab in the back and lied to very disappointed place
Cons
Good job, good team mates, good work, good pay, good dress up, good supervisor, understand workers problems, caring, many facilities, good treating way.
Pros
Good work
Cons
It is hard to become a supervisor for Worker.
Good place to work.
Flexible hours.

Work supplies where always available to complete the job.

Staff was easy to get along with.

Enjoyed learning how to use floor cleaning equipment.
Very particular on all equipments everytime on the job site. Strict rules from supervisors on site. Competitive when it comes to performance. Friendly workers and staff.
As soon the management thinks or received a not so good comment from the other location manager even if it's not soo bad actually.
Their decision will change and that is going to be forever. Even you did your best to prove to them that their decision is wrong.
Easy if you are ok working with others in a job and do your work properly and get along with your coworkers and make
Sure you do what you are told to do
It is always busy at work since there are big sites to look after. Have to look sure that our work is completed.its a very good company to work with since they have so many different sites.
Company staffs are more and likely more interested in working with you to ensure that your job makes it easier for you to get a job done by day today good and be done fine within eight hours tour of your duty.
floor Cleaning using vacuum ..
I had learned teamwork.

Relaxing workplace.

Vacuum cleaning is hard, heavy and garbage are heavy to carry.

Eating with my team
Is easy to be part of the company if you are like to work hard and responsible they are a good management and punctual to the pay staff also they give the right orientation about chemicals.
Pros
nice management
Cons
less hours
cleaning and maintaining washrooms and many common areas, refill paper supplies, soap, etc.at the time the hardest part was getting from station to stion, a lot of in vehicle time on the 417 etc since the trains were not running for the public yet.
Good People to work with, Good atmosphere, Hard working, Can get busy, Multiculturale, Hard part of the JOb ……. Sometimes the smell.
Enjoyable part of the job would be the differnet types of People'
I used to clean the MNR Building.
There were two guys who owned or still own the Peterborough part. We were discriminated against for "just being cleaners" so we weren't allowed to park with the mnr staff. We had to park under galaxy, which is paying to go to work.

My aunt died and the supervisor wanted me to "hurry back to work after the funeral" no proper gear, never got paid extra for the occasional time I had to supervise, bullied by the female boss who finally got fired, supervisor didn't know the law, cross contamination and work place harrassment.
they have good management, friendly workers, good time management, reliable job, they offer vocation to the employees, they work all over Canadian regions they except transfer if you moved.
I’ve been working for been clean for 9 years and have nothing to complain about, I mean you don’t have much of a life since working hours are only in the evenings!!
Commercial Cleaning with various government organizations. Travel to sites. great people to clean for and easy to complete tasks assigned. cleaning for professionals in field.
Terrible company to work for and,management doesn’t care about there employees. I wouldn’t recommend anyone working for them. No room for advancement as well
I have been happy working with this company. They trust their employees and treat them well. They also have high standard of excellence for their clients.
They are fairly accommodating when it comes to time off. They were flexible with their work schedules and did their best to work around employee requests.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.