Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Vancouver, BC

Vancouver, BC18 reviews
It is always busy at work since there are big sites to look after. Have to look sure that our work is completed.its a very good company to work with since they have so many different sites.
Good job, good team mates, good work, good pay, good dress up, good supervisor, understand workers problems, caring, many facilities, good treating way.
Pros
Good work
Cons
It is hard to become a supervisor for Worker.
The company try to always improve, sometimes those changes never happen but I enjoyed working for them for the time I was with them. If you are starting your profesional career then this might be a good trampoline
The company just need to add on the salary , my experience with bee clean was good , loved the areas I was working at , the manager was good and not like other managers who are racist ,
I enjoyed working for Bee Clean and beable to have been a Custodian. The atmosphere was well organized and I liked cleaning and meeting company standards.
I enjoyed working for Bee Clean. The management was polite and pleasant. I was able to focus on making sure the building I was cleaning was tidy, decent and clean. It was overall good.
This Company is very unorganized and upper management is a joke. If you come into a role as the Supervisor be prepared to have to deal with the mess from before. One Human resources manager is very unprofessional and is more concerned about her looks than the job. No wonder Bee Clean has such a bad reputation
Pros
Travel
Cons
Unorganized
During my typical workday, I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on various assignments. I check in and help them with any issues they may be having and coaching. I keep in touch with clients, update them on our progress and make sure they are satisfied with the services.
Great team to work with .
I learned a lot while working with this company .

Everyone is friendly and always happy to help .

The company always try to get the best of its employees and subcontractors by giving a hand .
Pros
So times free lunches
Cons
Flexible hours
I did light duties cleaning and it wasn't so hard also the team was good. I really loved to worked with them but unfortunately it was a night time job.
I found lot of issues like staff doing poor job, leaving early not being trained when reported to manager she instead of being thankful start creating false reports on me.
Pros
Cons
Poor management
I worked for them for 1.5 years and they were an amazing office to work for. Very supportive and fun co-workers, management was friendly and appreciated the administrative staff and in a great location in the city.
It was a learning experience working with this company. I was able to hone my skill in keeping the area clean, sanitized, and hazard-free. The people were cooperative and supportive.
Pros
Has benefits.
Cons
Location of work changed often.
Company consists of young and experienced individuals.
The most enjoyable part for me was interacting with the number of people associated with the company
Pros
Potential to grow
Cons
The worst company I've ever worked for. I got cancer and the terminated me The company is based in Edmonton and has a typical red neck attitude towards employees. Whatever you do please do not work for these people
Pros
Cons
no ethics and no concern for their employees
It was good experience to work with great people, learned a lot, and had a great experience.
well the hours I worked were alright, but the main thing I like about that job was the independent working ethic. Although there was a team of cleaners we were assigned certain floors and areas of the building. And to be honest I didn't learn anything I didn't already know there but im sure there was opportunity to learn some new cleaning methods. The hardest part of the job was the language barrier I suppose.
Pros
independent cleaning routine
Cons
Commute to work
Just an office cleaning,learned to deal with supervisor and other co-workers. The hardest was the time when you have to do toughed like washrooms that was really so dirty. Enjoyed when you know the techniques to make it easy and finished with recognition.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.