Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Greater Sudbury, ON

Greater Sudbury, ON5 reviews
I would clean for commercial businesses like banks, court houses and post offices. I was in charge of my crew to make sure that things were done properly like waxing floors, proper dusting, scraping floors, mopping, vaccuuming and buffing. I learned to handle my own crew while working along side of them. My manager was disorganised and managed to climb in the business as backup supervisor in very little time. My co-workers were lazy and hard to work with except for a few until I became the backup supervisor and got jobs done in a timely fashion and properly. The hardest part of the job was that we had to work out of town for sometimes a week and be apart from family for little pay doing hard labour. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing the job was done right and the buildings were clean.
Pros
free lunches and getting to hang out with the crew when the shift was done.
Cons
working long hours for little pay and working out of town plus bad organisation.
The company is not run properly. Pay is not compatable with living. Not properly paid. Some staff that has been hired can be questionable. Theres no room for growth.
This company does things a**backwards. Regional manager only cared how much money he could save for the company. Client pays for 5 hours only get 3. Big time, major contracts with important clients and here we're being told to cut corners. Fellow Team Lead/Supervisor is a walking liability waiting to happen as well, he doesnt put up wet floor signs at all during stripping and waxing. Stay away from this place!
typical day is listening to music cleaning 6 building no co-workers meeting new people loved my job the hardest part of it is that they never had people to work at that site
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
working alone
i drive to different locations. I clean the buildings and the people that i clean for are very nice. I learned to be patient in waiting for a room to be available to clean or politely ask if I could clean the room. The management were nice and very understanding and expected the best from you. The hardest part of the job was driving in bad weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job is the job itself. I love cleaning.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.
Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Reviews by Job Title