Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

Edmonton, AB54 reviews
Good People to work with, Good atmosphere, Hard working, Can get busy, Multiculturale, Hard part of the JOb ……. Sometimes the smell.
Enjoyable part of the job would be the differnet types of People'
Great place to work hours are flexible to help with school and work balance,relaxing to work and employees and employers are easy to get along with making going to work fun .Ive learned good life skills working with other's time management and the ability to focus on task at hand.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
The staff is very respectful and super flexible with your schedule. They have monthly safety meetings to keep you up to date with what is expected of you!
It a good company to work for they r equal opportunity employer Wich is nice and very polite employees good lunch breaks and fun event sometimes some time u get tips
A slow paced workplace, Mostly keep to yourself and get your duties over with, management was alright and you rarely had to talk to anyone and were usually working alone
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Weird hours, working alone
floor Cleaning using vacuum ..
I had learned teamwork.

Relaxing workplace.

Vacuum cleaning is hard, heavy and garbage are heavy to carry.

Eating with my team
only got shifts when there were events. having about 50 employees, no one got shifts. managers were sexist and racist. human resources did not know how to make non-discriminatory decisions.
they have good management, friendly workers, good time management, reliable job, they offer vocation to the employees, they work all over Canadian regions they except transfer if you moved.
Its pretty good to work with bee clean it's cool and enjoy able to work for such company like bee clean so Iam would appreciate if I got another chance to work for them.
Great people, opportunities for growth, and overall an amazing place to work in. Excited to go to work every day. Understanding and helpful management. Once you join, you would never want to leave until retirement.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?
Working with bee clean was a privilege. The supervisor was alright to work with. If only there were people that will work willingly from their hearts. Everything would go well with everyone.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Hours were good.
It's a great place to work on. I just didn't have enough hours. Their manager was friendly but I didn't like it. I hope they changed their weakest spots.
the most enjoyable part on my work was the coworkers,

a good management team but the opportunity to advance was cero and the promise for increase of salary never happened
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
no advance
terrible because the managers dont even speak english properly and dont understand too well cant do basic grade 5 adding and multiplying, so i dont understand how they got the job as a manager and even then they are extremely racist as they favour their own kind and treat the other workers terribly and give their favourites lots of slack and are constantly chasing non somali workers to be constantly moving and somali workers are allowed to take a break whenever and are allowed to work at slower paces and other non somali workers are expected to be on their toes 24/7 and take blame for other workers faults for doing poorly done jobs and taking long to finish up their areas
Pros
meeting people walking by
Cons
everything
very productive workplace with respectful and engaging team members. you will feel comfortable fitting right in. However the job is a janitorial service meaning you'll have to toughen up and clean some eye unpleasant things.
Pros
restaurant discounts if a restaurant is in the area your cleaning. eg. expo centre
Cons
Gained good experience. Management is very good. Family oriented culture. The management and bosses are supportive. You have the freedom to be yourself. Everyone is treated with respect
I enjoyed checking on the quality of the work done by the other staff members. It taught me how to manage staff and is helping me to move forward with my career.
Learned New Skills With Working At Bee Clean Such As House Keeping, Fast Pace Cleaning. The Work Environment Was Enjoyable . CoWorkers Were Nice. Management Made Sure Job Was Done .
Pros
Awesome Management
Cons
Short Breaks
i really enjoyed myself, i had a good time doing what i like to do, i was always on task, never need to redo my job, im good with other people i had to work with at the site.
Pros
1 hour breaks thought out our whole shift
Cons
on your feet for long period of time, bending over
8am - 4pm Monday to Friday with the ability to work weekends. Perform cleaning duties such as disinfect and stock kitchens and washrooms. Sweep and mop floors. Wash walls and dust and wipe down counters. Management was pretty good , always felt appreciated and employees were rewarded monthly for attendance and going above and beyond in there cleaning duties. Hardest part of the job was it could be physically demanding at times and very repetitive. Most enjoyable part of the job was the staff parties ( potlucks, Christmas celebrations) as well as the clients.
I liked working for bee clean. it was a great job I clean a lot office and washroom and I had a great time working at bee clean and I loved working there.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.
Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Reviews by Job Title