Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB
Edmonton, AB54 reviews
Found 54 reviews matching the searchSee all 306 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Great place to work hours are flexible to help with school and work balance,relaxing to work and employees and employers are easy to get along with making going to work fun .Ive learned good life skills working with other's time management and the ability to focus on task at hand.
Very flexible hours
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?
Working with bee clean was a privilege. The supervisor was alright to work with. If only there were people that will work willingly from their hearts. Everything would go well with everyone.
No free lunches
Hours were good.
terrible because the managers dont even speak english properly and dont understand too well cant do basic grade 5 adding and multiplying, so i dont understand how they got the job as a manager and even then they are extremely racist as they favour their own kind and treat the other workers terribly and give their favourites lots of slack and are constantly chasing non somali workers to be constantly moving and somali workers are allowed to take a break whenever and are allowed to work at slower paces and other non somali workers are expected to be on their toes 24/7 and take blame for other workers faults for doing poorly done jobs and taking long to finish up their areas
meeting people walking by
very productive workplace with respectful and engaging team members. you will feel comfortable fitting right in. However the job is a janitorial service meaning you'll have to toughen up and clean some eye unpleasant things.
restaurant discounts if a restaurant is in the area your cleaning. eg. expo centre
i really enjoyed myself, i had a good time doing what i like to do, i was always on task, never need to redo my job, im good with other people i had to work with at the site.
1 hour breaks thought out our whole shift
on your feet for long period of time, bending over
8am - 4pm Monday to Friday with the ability to work weekends. Perform cleaning duties such as disinfect and stock kitchens and washrooms. Sweep and mop floors. Wash walls and dust and wipe down counters. Management was pretty good , always felt appreciated and employees were rewarded monthly for attendance and going above and beyond in there cleaning duties. Hardest part of the job was it could be physically demanding at times and very repetitive. Most enjoyable part of the job was the staff parties ( potlucks, Christmas celebrations) as well as the clients.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 306 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Bee-Clean Building Maintenance
- What are the working hours at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?9 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?7 people answered
- If you were to leave Bee-Clean Building Maintenance, what would be the reason?7 people answered
- What benefits does Bee-Clean Building Maintenance offer?5 people answered
- Does Bee-Clean Building Maintenance allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?5 people answered
- What is the work environmentand culture like?5 people answered
- What would you suggest Bee-Clean Building Maintenance management do to prevent others from leaving?5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Reviews by Location