Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews

Clean environment

Working alone was my favorite part. Managers overlook my work, to make sure I perform my tasks. I get breaks every 4 hours, for 15min each. I enjoy the cleaning tips they share often to make sure we're more efficient.

Pros

Never work over time

Cons

Very laborious

Only apply if you have no other options

By taking a job with this company, you agree to be used, abused, and your soul drained. You can also forget about any form of raise and promotions. It is just a show up do the job and go home thing, only you go home more drained than when you start your shift.

Pros

Some good co-workers

Cons

Alot of micro managers, and supervisors who haven't a clue.

worst company i have worked for in my life

At first they were nice then they became the worst employer i have ever worked for ; no humanity , no honesty ,no recognition even when you work hard .

Pros

No pros

Positive environment

Great working atmosphere. Management is supportive and employees are not pressurized. Fantastic place to start your professional career as there is always an opportunity to learn.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Slightly decentralized procedures

Awful place to work

During my time with bee-clean building maintenance I witnessed my manager constantly gossiping about another employee, she continuously talked down about her to me. Eventually I went to the supervisor and complained about how unprofessional my manager was acting and how sick I was about it, he wouldn’t do anything, he completely ignored me and left me on read. Things got worse and eventually I quit on the spot, my supervisor refused to pay me for my hours worked. He would just leave me on read, he wouldn’t answer my calls either. I ended up calling their office in kelowna and complaining and the secretary was extremely rude, she was also trying to make excuses for their actions, as if it was justifiable. 3.5 weeks after I quit I finally got paid, but it took getting the labour board involved just to get my well deserved money. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.

Cons

There are better cleaning companies worth working for.

Next to no Training, was left in the dark about a few things. Very scarce on workers so replacing someone is stressful for all parties. They failed to mention that there was no benefit, and I just assumed there was as I never had a job who didn't have them. They're a canada-wide business with MANY workers but they can't offer them benefits, insurance, incentives and I feel if you don't offer this to your employees, you should pay them enough so they can get it themselves. I don't think I was paid enough for the hard work I put in everyday.At the end of the day, way your options. If you find a cleaning job that offers this and more, go to them.

Pros

If alone, can listen to music.

Cons

No Benefits, No Discount, low pay, no training

Do not work here

The forestry building itself was nice. But the manager dressed provocative, even if you are extremely detailed and work your butt off, she'll keep the slackers that do a horrible job AFTER first making you hand scrubs all the floors before firing you.Literally, any job pulling you aside to do a huge task alone? Always gunna fire you right after, seen this method before.

Given less work then promised

Bee clean could not accommodate me when I got in a car accident and let me go for not making it to site. I regretfully would not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Ok pay

Cons

Tedious

Very unprofessional & rude management

I never see an unprofessional company like this. Seniors will always blame you even if they have their own mistake. they will never encourage you for your good work. Partiality is very common. they will never listen your problem. If anyone want to join this company then forget the words "Job Security, Respect and Incentives"

Pros

Free uniform shirt

Cons

unprofessional and rude behaviour, discrimination

Tasks are not really hard, but the manager and supervisor are the problems.

Very good place to work with great colleagues but the manager is very unprofessional, insensitive, inconsiderate, disrespectful. Pay also doesn’t increase

Cons

Employees are not treated with respect

Very uneasy company to work for

It was a great.place.to work in the beginning,, then they started picking sides when you go to the area super visor when there was on going problems with the one super visor at k plus s minds...

Pros

Had some good people to work around

Impressive company

Working for beeclean is very nice and pleasant. I’ve enjoyed working with the company they are very fair and provide good pay and benefits. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Pleasent Company

I have been working for BeeClean for about 3 years now and I really enjoy working for this company, the company culture, and ethics they stand by are very good and I appreciate everything they do for their employees especially during covid-19. If you are looking for a good building maintenance job this is the company I would recommend.

Tremendous Company

I’ve worked with Bee Clean for over 20 years now they are a very reliable and productive building maintenance company. They always get the job done on time and correctly. Highly Recommend this company!

Excellent Building maintenance company

Beeclean is an outstanding company, the company goes beyond the limits to exceed your expectations for cleaning. Highly recommend this company for any cleaning jobs from small to large.

Great company to work with

7 years and was very pleased. Always co operative for supplies any complaints or sick leave. Was a pleasure. Super friendly and courteous. All people I communicated with were great.

Pros

Attentive and responsive

Intéressant et autonome

Bonne entreprise, ambiance décontracte et autonome.

Bee Clean

I worked at Bee Clean for few months was removed from 2 banks given no reason.I was told I would be offered another building but haven't received a call as of yet

Pros

Work alone

Cons

Not given answer why I lost two banks

Travail assez intéressant pour des passionnés du cleanning

C'est un milieu de travail assez intéressant, on apprend bien des choses nouvelles telles que la manipulation des produits de nettoyage, la manipulation des appareils.

Pros

repas à presque gratuit

Cons

Caractères antipathiques chez certains employés

Has potential

This company has done nothing but lie to it’s employees since my day 1. They do not care about their employees, they have stated it many times, they only care for the clients. Management is a joke! 85% of the employees are lazy and disgusting, and have no idea what cleanliness is. It’s a shame.

Pros

Union, benefits if you make it that far

Cons

Lots of drama, management

Bee cleans downfall

Management does not care or even talk to cleaners. Managers that have very little to no experience in cleaning. Not caring about workers only filling their own pockets with money. Do not treat senoirity as a factor. Pays are base on management liking you or not. Not experience. Management demoting people without informing them or for no reason other then a friend of theirs who knows nothing of cleaning a job.

Pros

Hiaa

Cons

Never getting ahead

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement