Bee-Clean Building Maintenance Employee Reviews

Lack of comunication
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS16 April 2018
I have worked with the. company for 4 months and never met the bosses. There was no empathy. for the workers.there is some good workers but they are not appreciated.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
No respect
The worst company ever.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Somewhere15 March 2018
Working for Bee-Clean was the worst experience ever. There as crooked as they come. The employees are over worked and under paid. They don’t follow union rules. They make up there own. They treat there employees like garbage if they don’t do the job properly due to an overload of work. They punish them by sending them letters and suspend them. They cut back on employees and stock. Management is unexperienced and unprofessional. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to this company.
Pros
The only good thing is the other employees are great
Cons
Unprofessional, unethical, crooked
positive
Sanitation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 March 2018
This is a good place to work, but there is no room for advancement. However, it is a full time, dependable job, I've merely outgrown it and am looking to advance my career.
Very hard work poor
Floor care (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB11 March 2018
I worked alone in a 2 person position for over a year? My health has suffered greatly due to this. I went from 170 lbs to 87lbs at my lowest I am back up to 120 and still don’t feel healthy...
Pros
You are alone
Cons
You are alonr
Great Leadership, Learned a lot
EH&S Advisor (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB25 February 2018
I was lucky to work with some great people, i really tried hard to do my best because I they cared about their jobs which made me care about mine and they cared about the people under them as well.
It is fun, clean and nice workplace. Friendly co-workers, supervisors, manager and also the tenants working im the building. Always greet you with smi
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  First canadian place, Toronto Ontario17 February 2018
It is fun, clean and nice workplace. Friendly co-workers, supervisors, manager and also the tenants working in the building. Always greet you with smile.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Short hours
great job
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 February 2018
I liked working for bee clean. it was a great job I clean a lot office and washroom and I had a great time working at bee clean and I loved working there.
fun workplace
Caretaker (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON11 February 2018
It is a 2 hours part time jog and I am allow to be there any time I want after 5 pm to 4 am . It is enjoyable place to work. it is quiet and it is the most enjoyable part. that I do not feel rush and the time is good because I study during the day.
Cleaning company
Office Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2018
I used to clean 3 floor every night, some times 4 floors when one of the Cleaners misses work. Very stressful , too far from where I live. Not very good in salary pay.
Something to do while you're looking for something better
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 January 2018
For me I would say that training wasn't really a part of their "corporate program", mind you I knew what I was doing so that could have made them think that I didn't need training.
Pros
There's always a bit of work here and there
Cons
Work is short and the pay is not that great

Want to know more about Bee-Clean Building Maintenance?

Ask a question
It's a job
Custodian (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ON10 January 2018
While not a terrible place to work it could definitely use improvements in communications and organization. It has a consistent schedule for the building where I worked which made it easy to schedule my life around it. I would recommend Bee Clean if you need a full-time or part-time job. It doesn't offer any benefits and planning vacations is a hassle.
Company that lacks morals
Beeclean employee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 December 2017
Bee clean, sadly is not a company for people that wish to create a living. The payroll department makes too much mistakes with employee pay. The management is scatter, and the work team is very little. The staff are told to not use there personal days, because lack of coverage staff. When you ask to go on vacation, you the employee must provide your own coverage. It's a sad place to work. You can use your torn uniform as much as you want the company won't provide a new one. You will be using water with dishwashing soap because supplies are not enough each month. Also if you expect a raise forget it. As well you can forget about that Christmas party. But you can always pay $50 to go to the employee appreciation party that's always on a weekday and pay for your own drinks and food on top of that $50 dollars you just spent to go.
Pros
If you can find a pro
Cons
Too many to list
Environnement Fonctionnel et agréable
Préposé lave-vaisselle (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC8 December 2017
L'équipe est dynamique et il est agréable de travailler tous ensemble, de plus les patron son très humain et à l'écoute de leurs employé.
Pros
Assurance diverse
Great company to work for!
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 November 2017
Opportunities to work at multiple locations.
Always something to do, even when finished main duties.
Friendly, helpful, encouraging company & management staff.
I enjoyed my job
Cleaner/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MB19 November 2017
I liked my job, work in the company was very good for my.
I enjoyed my work to the fullest, it was coupled to my time, I gained more experience. I can not continue working because there is a pregnancy and my pregnancy was high risk. For that reason leave the job. Now we are newcomers to Toronto and I am looking for an opportunity to start over. And be able to have time with my children.
Don't expect to advance
site manager (Former Employee) –  Canada8 November 2017
Management is hit and miss. I worked for the company 2 different times. If they do not get the contract they won't help you at all. If they lose contract, they wont help you get a position elsewhere bin the company. There is little support ( or oversight) for site managers. I advanced to site manager overseeing several other employees, though I recommended raises etc. I got little support, same with employees needing to be let go (you deal with them) . Did not even get close to paying industry average pay for the responsibilities I had. benefits suck!
Bee clean
Cleaning Lady (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, AB7 November 2017
A typical day at work for me was cleaning the dorms and vacuuming, making the beds, sweeping. what i learned from about the company is that how to keep things a lot more and get along with my co workers. the hardest part of my job was to keep up with the other people at times. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i got to learn a lot on how to make beds properly.
Pros
the lunch hour was good for how long it was.
Cons
the hours were long but i liked it.
Team work play
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 November 2017
The routine at bee clean consist:
- in the morning to sign in, that is the proof of your presence at work and sign out when you are done.
- Verified all your need to complete your task and go for your duty
- we have worked in team with the supervision of the team leader.
Pros
1 hours
Cons
8 hours
Janitorial subcontractor (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC24 October 2017
Great team to work with .
I learned a lot while working with this company .
Everyone is friendly and always happy to help .
The company always try to get the best of its employees and subcontractors by giving a hand .
Pros
So times free lunches
Cons
Flexible hours
Horrible
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON20 October 2017
This company has no sence of management the manager looks to hire people and provide them with full time work only to fire them with in a month of working . This happens alot ! There is alot of favouritism within the company for their own kind!!! The workers there take advantage of the new workers and work them like dog! I would not recommend this company to anyone .