Bee-Clean Building Maintenance

• Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

Interesting

I enjoyed working for bee clean. They were a good company. Anytime you had a problem or question they were always ready to help or answer your questions.

Pros

Lots of work.

Cons

Only on contracts

Laid back but can be boring at times

This isn’t a bad job to start out, but there is zero benefits and raises. There is definitely a lack of responsibility when it comes to managing things and gettIng things in order. Almost all supplies are old and worn out, or nearly broken. It almost feels as if there is nothing going for an individual if they were to work here.

Cons

Unpaid lunches

Managers were really organized

Was a good place to work, pay was okay and they don’t assign what you cannot handle. They had company activities and it was a fairly big team of supportive staff

Good place to work low salary

Great place to work but low salary expectation. Have a small child and need more hours unable to provide easy work great co workers just wanted more hours with increase in pay.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Not enough hours

Cleaning university

Been clean are the cheapest ppl over alberta and more stress to their employees they give more work and more hard stress by following you wile you working

Fair and easy going

Professional, understanding and appreciative they take the time to help and the sites or good or decentthe overall atmosphere is good,thsy help train and alot more organized

Only apply if you have no other options

By taking a job with this company, you agree to be used, abused, and your soul drained. You can also forget about any form of raise and promotions. It is just a show up do the job and go home thing, only you go home more drained than when you start your shift.

Pros

Some good co-workers

Cons

Alot of micro managers, and supervisors who haven't a clue.

Clean environment

Working alone was my favorite part. Managers overlook my work, to make sure I perform my tasks. I get breaks every 4 hours, for 15min each. I enjoy the cleaning tips they share often to make sure we're more efficient.

Pros

Never work over time

Cons

Very laborious

worst company i have worked for in my life

At first they were nice then they became the worst employer i have ever worked for ; no humanity , no honesty ,no recognition even when you work hard .

Pros

No pros

Positive environment

Great working atmosphere. Management is supportive and employees are not pressurized. Fantastic place to start your professional career as there is always an opportunity to learn.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Slightly decentralized procedures

Awful place to work

During my time with bee-clean building maintenance I witnessed my manager constantly gossiping about another employee, she continuously talked down about her to me. Eventually I went to the supervisor and complained about how unprofessional my manager was acting and how sick I was about it, he wouldn’t do anything, he completely ignored me and left me on read. Things got worse and eventually I quit on the spot, my supervisor refused to pay me for my hours worked. He would just leave me on read, he wouldn’t answer my calls either. I ended up calling their office in kelowna and complaining and the secretary was extremely rude, she was also trying to make excuses for their actions, as if it was justifiable. 3.5 weeks after I quit I finally got paid, but it took getting the labour board involved just to get my well deserved money. I wouldn’t recommend this job to anyone.

Cons

There are better cleaning companies worth working for.

Next to no Training, was left in the dark about a few things. Very scarce on workers so replacing someone is stressful for all parties. They failed to mention that there was no benefit, and I just assumed there was as I never had a job who didn't have them. They're a canada-wide business with MANY workers but they can't offer them benefits, insurance, incentives and I feel if you don't offer this to your employees, you should pay them enough so they can get it themselves. I don't think I was paid enough for the hard work I put in everyday.At the end of the day, way your options. If you find a cleaning job that offers this and more, go to them.

Pros

If alone, can listen to music.

Cons

No Benefits, No Discount, low pay, no training

Do not work here

The forestry building itself was nice. But the manager dressed provocative, even if you are extremely detailed and work your butt off, she'll keep the slackers that do a horrible job AFTER first making you hand scrubs all the floors before firing you.Literally, any job pulling you aside to do a huge task alone? Always gunna fire you right after, seen this method before.

Given less work then promised

Bee clean could not accommodate me when I got in a car accident and let me go for not making it to site. I regretfully would not recommend this company to anyone.

Pros

Ok pay

Cons

Tedious

Very unprofessional & rude management

I never see an unprofessional company like this. Seniors will always blame you even if they have their own mistake. they will never encourage you for your good work. Partiality is very common. they will never listen your problem. If anyone want to join this company then forget the words "Job Security, Respect and Incentives"

Pros

Free uniform shirt

Cons

unprofessional and rude behaviour, discrimination

Tasks are not really hard, but the manager and supervisor are the problems.

Very good place to work with great colleagues but the manager is very unprofessional, insensitive, inconsiderate, disrespectful. Pay also doesn’t increase

Cons

Employees are not treated with respect

Very uneasy company to work for

It was a great.place.to work in the beginning,, then they started picking sides when you go to the area super visor when there was on going problems with the one super visor at k plus s minds...

Pros

Had some good people to work around

Impressive company

Working for beeclean is very nice and pleasant. I’ve enjoyed working with the company they are very fair and provide good pay and benefits. I would recommend the company to anyone.

Pleasent Company

I have been working for BeeClean for about 3 years now and I really enjoy working for this company, the company culture, and ethics they stand by are very good and I appreciate everything they do for their employees especially during covid-19. If you are looking for a good building maintenance job this is the company I would recommend.

Tremendous Company

I’ve worked with Bee Clean for over 20 years now they are a very reliable and productive building maintenance company. They always get the job done on time and correctly. Highly Recommend this company!

Excellent Building maintenance company

Beeclean is an outstanding company, the company goes beyond the limits to exceed your expectations for cleaning. Highly recommend this company for any cleaning jobs from small to large.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bee-Clean Building Maintenance. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement