Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Great place to work amazing return policy. Always the customer comes first.
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Belleville, ON1 August 2013
I work with a great bunch of people. The days and evenings go fast. Always busy with multitude of tasks to do. Front end always very busy directing people to products and or the proper staff member to assist their needs. Very busy with phones and customer inquiries. Directing all phones calls to the appropriate staff. Always maintaining fast and efficient service to the customer and maintaining short lines by always calling for back up. Company policy one plus one in lines so they are always kept to a very minimum.
The absolute best about this company is they recognize your abilities and promote as much as possible. I have been fortunate to be able to go to numerous store openings and am always a front runner for the next opening.
Pros
Pot lucks, employee incentives
Cons
Some days so busy never enough staff. Poor vision coverage

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Cashier & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON10 April 2018
Amazing place to work, wonderful staff and products all around you. I can guarantee that you will gain a massive amount of experience that will benefit you in the future.
Pros
Amazing discounts.
Eh.
Front-End Lead (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB3 April 2018
To start off, don't apply here expecting full time work. I didn't even get full time hours after a promotion to front end lead. The staff is friendly for the most part, however you do get those divorced mom's as managers who think they're so much more important than you because they manage a Bed Bath and Beyond. Luckily in my experience I've only been lucky enough to be under one of these individuals. Decent in store discount of 20% and payed days off. All in all, not the worst place to work, but not the best either. Just try not be a cashier, you'll hate your life.
Pros
20% discount, some payed days off
Cons
Some managers can be annoying to deal with, no chance of full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K