Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Review

View all Bed Bath & Beyond reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB26 June 2013
My days are typically nine hours where I am superwoman and then some. Focused heavily on customer service tasking is always secondary. Being a retail environment, staff are hard to keep but the ones who do stay are fantastic and enthusiastic. It is still a young company in Canada and is working out the kinks of their operations but overall a wonderful company to work for.
Pros
wonderful discount, fun and exciting products, fun work environment
Cons
long hours, retail environment

Other Bed Bath & Beyond Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Cashier & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON10 April 2018
Amazing place to work, wonderful staff and products all around you. I can guarantee that you will gain a massive amount of experience that will benefit you in the future.
Pros
Amazing discounts.
Eh.
Front-End Lead (Current Employee) –  Rocky View, AB3 April 2018
To start off, don't apply here expecting full time work. I didn't even get full time hours after a promotion to front end lead. The staff is friendly for the most part, however you do get those divorced mom's as managers who think they're so much more important than you because they manage a Bed Bath and Beyond. Luckily in my experience I've only been lucky enough to be under one of these individuals. Decent in store discount of 20% and payed days off. All in all, not the worst place to work, but not the best either. Just try not be a cashier, you'll hate your life.
Pros
20% discount, some payed days off
Cons
Some managers can be annoying to deal with, no chance of full time work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bed Bath & Beyond. Our community is ready to answer.

51.1K