BEAUTY SYSTEMS GROUP

BEAUTY SYSTEMS GROUP Employee Reviews

Required vary long hours worked an average of 14 4o 16 hours per day. Management was great, the people working here were great, very hard workers and dedicated to their jobs.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Very Long hours
Company is so out of touch with industry standards in Canada. To gain market share, their strategy is opening up the professional salon product availability to unlicensed individuals, essentially shooting themselves in the foot or slapping the hand that feeds.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
Consistently more piled on by upper management
Greet the customers , ensure that the store is well stocked, maintain a friendly and helpful environment, keep track of inventory levels, dust the shelves,and leave the store clean, and ready to start the next day.
Over the course of 10 years, they have given me many various job opportunities to advance and grow. As a result I've been able to expand my skills, showcase my strengths, and develop my previous weaknesses.
Company supplied all of Northwestern Ontario with salon grade products. We did not serve the general public. Licensed professionals only. I cared for all day to day business activities.
Pros
free sample beauty products
Cons
salary was very low
Good place to work ive learned how to work a order picker and got more experience on the forklift and in the shipping deparment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BEAUTY SYSTEMS GROUP?