Beauty Supply Outlet

Beauty Supply Outlet Employee Reviews

I learned a lot of communication skills. Since it is a small company, it is not constantly full of customers allowing for frequent breaks throughout my shift. Everyone working there was nice, the store manager was very nice and understanding.
The overall company isn't bad to work for but the individual franchise owners make or break the environment. Any salon type environment can be stressful and catty. Do not recommend Aurora
The girls are great to work with, the owners string you along and keep important info from you and make you feel like dirt on their shoes. Don't get sick, they'll fire you for it and call it a 'business decision' and give you no other info. Won't even give ROE.
each day I would greet customers then sell nail polish and hair products to them depending on their needs, wipe down all products, sweep and mop & also open/close tills.
Good company to start a retail career at. The most enjoyable part of the job is to help customers. You learn to balance between the operational side and customer service side of the business.
- Gained management skills - Gained experience in the retail and beauty industry - Learned how to work alone - Made good connections within store managment
decent environment family friendly nice people great benefits work outings amazing customers flexible hours and shifts awesome management great place to grow
Receptionist, longer hours, helping customers with beauty products /hair dyes. The hardest part of my job was trying to stay busy and clean the store because we were never very busy.
As an Assistant Manager at the BSO I was very happy and secure with my job. The approach ability of the Franchisee owner was great. Staff at the location were helpful and insightful. I quickly exceeded sales and enjoyed the flexibility of hours.
I loved working at the Beauty Supply Outlet on LaSalle in New Sudbury. This job consisted of a lot of cleaning and customer service skills. Learning about different products and how they react with your hair and etc. has become something very interesting to me - the knowledge I've obtained while working here will stick with me forever.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Beauty Supply Outlet?
I really enjoyed working with the other employees, in the store. I appreciated everyone as eel as the clients. The beauty industry is something I enjoy also, but most of all, the contact with the public
Staff was good to fun atmosphere. Management and and staff were all friendly