Bear's Paw Bakery Employee Reviews

Good to work
Head Baker (Current Employee) –  Jasper, AB11 February 2018
Night baking is extremely hard it required commitment particularly summer time high volume and hot environment . Very good life and carrier experience !! You have to find your sleeping pattern working nights could be stressful as well as enjoyable :)
Great workplace
Barrister (Current Employee) –  Jasper, AB17 May 2017
I quite enjoy working here, as the management was great and I had worked in a coffee shop in Australia before. I am just wanting to move to Kelowna for the Summer!
Fun workplace, great experience, possitive enviroment
Baker (Former Employee) –  Jasper, AB10 May 2017
Days were full of work, always had something to do and always left on time. Days consisted of mixing cookies, pies, tarts, brownies and other squares and baking off the products. Learned to work in small spaces which helped me to keep my area clean and controlled. Learned to communicate well with other staff members and customers.
Workplace was fun to work in, great staff and positive environment. Always learning something new and never a dull moment.
The hardest part of the job was learning to work in a smaller environment and sharing spaces with other staff members. Yet, that was always doable however. But there was nothing really else that was difficult. It was all enjoyable.
The staff were fun to work with and conversations were positive and encouraging. It was great to be around them. Also good management.
The lifestyle was well balanced between work and outside of work. Was able to enjoy life and go out and enjoy the fresh air and see the mountains.
All in all, I'd go back and work.
Pros
using tips to buy lunches
Cons
N/a
fun
front (Current Employee) –  Jasper, AB1 May 2017
two days day off per a week
good tips
I had to learn lots of things
good co-woker
sometimes I was annoyed because of fast paced service
take order,make coffee and cashier basecally