Beanfield MetroConnect

Beanfield MetroConnect Employee Reviews

Canada6 reviews
Beanfield has a very unique vibe and I really hope as they continue to grow, they can continue to keep this balance. I wish them luck in future! Dog friendly environment is really awesome too!
Young workforce with most people just starting out and looking to gain experience. Company is relatively small so you end up doing three or four different jobs at once but only getting paid for one.
Pros
Office is in downtown, staff is chill, monthly lunch, health and dental benefits, lifestyle spending account.
Cons
Technical support reps. get treated like trash. Only $1 yearly pay raise regardless of performance, constant staff shortage, no downtime, little chance of moving up. Overnight on call.
Really enjoy my time at Beanfield and coming to work every day. Coworkers are an amazing bunch thats welcoming and passionate about the company. Schedules are always given in advance and any changes that do occur, we're given ample notice. Management spends time to sit down with everyone. The company is honest, and ethical which to me is very important.

There's a lot of food available 24/7- stocked kitchen, monthly lunches, and just people bringing in personal snacks from travel etc. The office puppy Beans is constantly roaming around for food and attention, such a great addition to work!

Most rewarding part of the job is knowing that customers are really enjoying our telecom and customer service and we're making a difference.
Pros
Benefits, Spending Accounts, Cell Phone & Internet Allowance, Monthly Lunches, Stocked Kitchen, Dog-Friendly, Social Events, Company Culture
Cons
Nothing that stands out
Relatively young workforce. People seem actually happy to be at work and are always willing to help. Lots of small perks that add up (monthly lunches, phone bills covered, stocked kitchen etc.). The company is growing quite fast so I expect some growing pains here and there, but otherwise it's a great place!
Pros
Monthly lunches, health benefits, discounted gym memberships, discounted ttc passes, cell-phone allowance, stocked kitchen, dog-friendly office, consistent work schedule
Cons
No work-from home, salary can be on the lower end
i learned a lot from the electricians that have worked there. i work a typical 8 hour day from 8am to 4pm. the workplace is very comfortable. The most enjoyable part is working with the people i work with on a daily basis.
i applied to be a receptionist there, during my interview they told me id be doing pre wire, on my first day at work they told me id be doing construction. the management was the worst for any job ive ever had. manager had a horrible attitude and was easily frustrated and lazy. hours were horrible. up at 530am, home by 7pm. nothing good to say about the company unfortunately.
Pros
nothing unless your in the office
Cons
everything.