BeamDog

BeamDog Employee Reviews

A very productive, welcoming work environment that encourages collaboration
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
Working at Beamdog has been a very pleasant experience. Everyone in the company is very friendly and pleasant to work along side, with a lot of interactions between teams and projects. Teamwork is encouraged through the office and everyone is willing to help each other when questions arise. We have a lot of freedom as to ask to be put on specific task and assignments and are accommodated to the best of management's ability into positions that fits into our skill sets.
Flexible and social
Programmer (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
Typical day is show up sometime before ten when most convenient, work on games while playing a couple of the games we produce. A have fun and make fun game studio.
Pros
Catered lunches, flexible start time, aw
Cons
small size
Fun and collaborative place to work
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 September 2019
A great place to work, where everyone is encouraged to participate in a friendly team environment. It's nice to work somewhere that you feel valued and not feel like you need to put in an insane amount of additional hours just to keep your job. Management is much more conscious that their employees need a proper work/life balance than at some game development studios that I've worked at in the past.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BeamDog. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5