No matter how desperate you are for a job, or how annoyed you may be at your current job this is not your option.
Underpay and chip company
- No clear plan for the future. Every 2 years they changing managers and new managers bring his oven rules.
- This job not for new drives, they will throw you to downtown Toronto with 48 foot flatbed trailer and Moffett next day.
- Summer time crazy hours and winter time they will expect to you lay off or maybe 30 to 35 hours weekly.
- Safety just a world here they can give you overweight load and the shipping documants could be wrong too so you should make sure your truck weight is good.
- Management have no clue about trucking, nor do they care. Just they care, move they load point A to point B.