Beachcomber Hot Tubs Employee Review

View all Beachcomber Hot Tubs reviews

Poor management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC29 August 2017
Over worked and under paid.......this is a great product with lack of leadership or guidance. The management does not support or assist to ensure you succeed and will exceed your capable ability to succeed in your position.
Pros
Great product
Cons
Poor management

Other Beachcomber Hot Tubs Employee Reviews

Make an Impact
Junior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Surrey BC28 February 2019
Beachcomber is the ideal environment for a college graduate or starting professional to kick start their career. The finance department was revamped in early 2017 and has instilled many new processes that have aided in the functionality and overall condition of the department. The management team encourages constructive criticism and is accepting of inputs even from junior level staff if it will lead to the betterment of the team. There is bountiful exposure to the different aspects of accounting and staff members have been given additional responsibilities once they have shown they are capable. This is the place to be if you have the initiative and desire to make an impact on a growing organization.
Pros
Company Gatherings - Food & Outings
Friendly People in a warm environment
Reception/Administrative Support Practicum (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC28 December 2018
Did my practicum there. Everyone was friendly and willing to share knowledge and helped me with my office equipment skills. Management was hands on and approachable. The hardest part of the job was learning who everybody was and what their job entailed in order to direct callers as I was working switchboard and reception.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to ask questions and getting a response or direction from the other employees as they were all ready to help me fit in.. I rated the compensation/benefits and job security/advancements as a 3 star, as I was only there doing my practicum and did not have knowledge of them. My experience with Beachcomber Hot Tubs was pleasant and enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Beachcomber Hot Tubs. Our community is ready to answer.

Beachcomber Hot Tubs Reviews by Location