BE Power Equipment Inc.

BE Power Equipment Inc. Employee Reviews

Working Environment

I mostly like the working environment, and approaching management for solving the issues if any happens.The other fact that I like about the company, is applying and continuing Kaiser which started about two years ago, and has not stopped for the last two years. It gives me hope when I see positive changes every month and company growth.Salary / benefits is not competitive with other companies, though I might be wrong about this, since I am not not loaded with management information.

6 April 2021
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you have seen the benefits of our Kaizen/Continuous Improvement Program. We are always working on improving our processes and workplace environment overall. We encourage you to share your ideas/suggestions on what changes you would want to see to our Benefits program/plan via HR@bepressure.com

Full employee support and fun environment to work at

No wonder why this company is chosen the best managed company!! BE has a fun, encouraging and respectful work environment and you can easily connect and communicate with employees, managers and even the CEO of the company, he walk around the office like he is a regular employee, not a "CEO", which makes you feel more comfortable around him and other managers.Also, What I love about it is the casual dressing code, means, you don't have to wear boring work clothes where you spend 70% of your day.Employees are being recognized, encouraged and given autonomy to progress and grow.You won't regret being part of this team.

Pros

Employee recognition, friendly environment, no competition among employees, free Coffe, Donuts on Fridays, Casual dressing code

Very productive and friendly team to work with.

The teams amazing they all work at a fast paste and are willing to help whenever you need it. You get good training before being put out by yourself. There’s always staff there willing to help if needed.

Pros

Donuts every Friday

Excellent company and great work environment.

I really enjoyed my time at BE Power Equipment. There are many different departments at BE; all of which run smoothly and effectively. The work place was very organized and had a good flow to it, which made for a pleasant experience overall.

Pros

Highly value their employees.

Very nice people and a great environment

I applied for BE and got a call back the next day. That was 2 weeks ago and I have enjoyed working here very much. I enjoy working with the people I work with and love the environment they create.

Pros

Donuts on Fridays, pizza kmce a month, very nice people

12 April 2021
Thank you for your feedback! Glad to hear that your first couple of weeks at BE have been going well. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Human Resources if you have any questions or concerns or ideas for improvements.Enjoy!

Great company to work for and great people to work with

Management team is always looking for improvements in the day to day and the long term. Training and support is there for everyone to have the opportunity to succeed. Management is approachable and the coworkers are great to work with. Fantastic company to work for.

6 April 2021
Thank you for your feedback. The management team will be happy to read that our focus on continuous improvement has been recognized and is appreciated. So thanks for your kind words and we look to continue making this a better workplace for everyone.

Great local manufacturer - Lean and ever growing.

Day to day life at BE Power is filled with answering emails, attending meetings, participating in projects, producing transactions in our ERP and maintaining excel sheets which all keep our complex business running smoothly. The office building is clean and has modern finishes, large boardrooms and lots of space and glass throughout the offices. We work hard to communicate well as a team and have the same end goal which is to produce a quality product, on time and efficiently. Management has an open door policy, I never feel like a cog in a machine but as a valued member of the team. The fast pace can be hard and stressful but your managers are always there to find solutions when you are feeling overwhelmed with tasks to do.

Pros

Flexible schedule, variety of work.

Cons

Limited parking on site, limited employee benefits currently

25 March 2021
Thank you for your feedback! This gives a great insight into what a day-to-day looks like at BE Power Equipment in Operations.

The right balance of work and play

Really solid team environment! Forward thinking and progressive leadership group, with a great team atmosphere. More positive changes being rolled out continually.

Pros

Team Environment, Steady Work, Benefits

25 March 2021
Thank you for taking your time to write a review! The leadership team will be happy to hear this feedback

Growing company with solid potential

Prior to starting at BE I'd seen some mixed reviews and was apprehensive about what my experience would be. In the past year or so I've seen the entire management team actively working to create the best possible environment for everyone. The owner and management team seem to actively care about employees, and there have been continual adjustments to make things better and better. There are lots of perks to working here, and I'm glad to be a part of the team!

Pros

Donut Fridays; Team-building events (in covid friendly ways!); room for advancement;

25 March 2021
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our efforts to make it even a better workplace and bring positive change are being noticed and recognized! The leadership team will be happy to hear this feedback!

A great company if you are looking for a long term career

BE is a growing and evolving company that is innovative and aggressively growing. The company has constantly changed over the years with product innovation & development. A young and innovation leadership and management team is guiding the company to grow and listens to input from employees.

Pros

too numerous to mention

Cons

I cannot think of any

25 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! This aggressive growth would not have been possible without our great people and their input!

Progressive, Growing and Fun Workplace

BE has been striving under Curtis Braber (President) and the new leadership team (a lot more middle managers/new supervisors and team leads now!). There is an appetite for positive change and investment into People and Products. The company is growing and evolving; revenues and sales are going up; investment into People is going up; The future is full of new initiatives and opportunities. It is not a coincidence that the Company is located on a street called Progressive Way.According to the recent engagement survey, most employees enjoy great work-life balance and feel engaged. Curtis likes to invest into the physical space as well, so the office space feels modern and freshly-renovated;The Company has made and is about to make some significant positive changes to its Culture and make it even a best place to work - there is a strong commitment to Continuous Improvement in all aspects and areas

Pros

Investing into growth and talent; genuine appetite to improve and be a great place to work

Cons

lack of support for telecommuting; benefits below market standards

25 March 2021
Thank you for your review! We are happy to invest into our People and it's great to know that this is being noticed and recognized. We will take your feedback on improvement opportunities (e.g. benefits) into consideration. Feel free to reach out to HR@bepressure.com if you have any additional comments/feedback you want to share.

Great place to work, positive changes

A great place to work. Fast paced promotion from withinNew training program progressing Pay is great.In the last year improved so much.Happy with my career at BE.

6 April 2021
Thank you for taking your time to write a review with a detailed outline of all the positives. The management team will be happy to hear that our improvement efforts have been paying off and are recognized and appreciated by the employees!

Poor business motto

Not worth my breath...they witch hunt there looking to blame If it wasn’t for a couple of coworkers there I would’ve quit a long time ago the place really sucks and the managements even worse

Toxic Place to work

This place is not a place that anybody should take seriously the managment is all family and close freinds.You wont have any opportunities for advancement its designed to keep every body out that's not in there social circle and if you work here expect to be harrased constantly by the supervisors untill you leave or they lay you off. That's the motives of this company they dont want you to stick around to long all you are is cheap and short time labour so they dont have to pay any more then they should be paying, just stay away from this place you will save your self alot of stress thats not needed for people who need a stable job and a place to grow.

Pros

Some fun people to work with

Cons

Toxic work enviroment

6 April 2021
Thank you for your review. I am sorry your experience has not be pleasant.BE Power Equipment has been putting extra efforts in the last year to promote and grow our internal candidates. We have had some amazing success stories in the last six months! We have even launched a new Leadership Development program in February 2021.If you have any specific suggestions for improvements or want to share any further feedback, please don't hesitate to give us more details via HR@bepressure.com. We are committed to continuous improvement!

Busy but efficient company with managers who care about your progress

I have been working at BE now for almost 1 year. With how many people work here I was concerned at getting "lost" amongst the crowd, however that has not happened at all. I have a manger who clearly cares about my progress/career and regularly touches base with me to ensure I am happy as well. I am very happy I joined this company, and I hope to be here for many years. If you are willing to work hard and keep busy, BE is an awesome place to work. The CEO is also a super friendly person who takes the time to get to know his employees.

6 April 2021
Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you are enjoying your experience at BE; our management team will definitely be happy to read what you wrote (especially the CEO :) ). We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look to continue making this a better workplace for everyone.

Positive place to work especially since covid

Positive and immediately productive work that you can easily see the results of. The company has strived to provide a good work environment during covid which had been wonderful for reassurance of the company staying open long term.

6 April 2021
Thank you for taking time to leave us a positive review. We pride ourselves on our COVID19 response and all the new protocols. We are grateful that our employees have collaborated and cooperated with the new measures and helped keep this place open and busy.The future looks bright for BE Power Equipment!

moving in the right direction

Having worked here for the past few years, I can honestly say this company is moving in the right direction.The new employee process has improved significantly since I have started and I hear talks of it improving more in the future. This is a great step in the right direction as it will help to keep employees for longer periods of time

Pros

Seeing improvements happen, even if slow. Ability to change small things to make the day move more smoothly.

Cons

Some areas don't get as much attention as others, need more leadership within the different areas. bit cliquey

6 April 2021
Thank you for taking time to leave our feedback.It's good to hear that our improvement efforts are being acknowledged and recognized. We put employee experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Human Resources via HR@bepressure.com if you have any further comments/suggestions about areas that need more attention or more leadership!

Enjoyable place to work with Great people to work with!

BE has a great culture that's open and welcoming. The staff and management care a lot about the associates and make it a fun place to work. They also have a great work/life balance which is very important nowadays

Pros

Doughnut Fridays, Pizza Lunches, Safety, Good people

Cons

Fast pace which can cause errors to happen

Family work enviroment

Great team that works at BE. Very helpful, good training. Management does a good job of supporting team and giving us the ownership to make a difference in our day to day work.

Pros

Friday Doughnuts and team building lunches once and a while

More good then bad

Worked for BE for 4 yrs and tried to learn as many skills as possible to benefit the company and myself and made some great friends along the way while doing this . The owner and upper management are great. To meet the guy running the repair shop is worth the application alone he should be warehouse manager because he’s that passionate and good

Pros

Pay a fair wage, some good people, good ownership

Cons

Find out for your self

Poor place to work

Don’t come across a mean stand up forklift driver while working as a warehouse worker. He will blow off steam to you with ridiculous and angry face. He is always mad at the pickers. Never ask him to pick the items from the top shelves , he would severely act irritated due to his stress. Try to find someone else who drives stand up forklift. He is being very unhelpful for your work. What a stupid worker !!

Pros

Cons

impudent forklift driver, broken and limited materials(box, tools)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BE Power Equipment Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare BE Power Equipment Inc. with

• BE Power Equipment Inc.