BDO Employee Review

Great ambiance with lots of work to do.
Filing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC11 January 2013
A typical day would be to set up the catering for meetings throughout the day. Then, I would have to go replace the secretary during her break and lunch. If there was no catering to do during the day, I would organize the filing cabinet.
I learned to be ultra organized and how to create a cocktail event within budget..
Management was very helpful and always there when I needed help.
My co-workers were great. Always there to assist me. They were all hilarious.
Hardest part of the job was waking up at 4am in the morning.
Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my co-workers and seeing how I was assisting them.
Pros
free pizza once a month and multiple breaks.
Cons
waking up early.

Other BDO Employee Reviews

Was my home away from home for many years
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
I had a wonderful career with BDO for many years until a couple of years ago when new Management came in with a new vision and started changing personnel with new personnel.
Pros
Love my job
Cons
Productive fast paced environment.
Administrative Assistant/Office Services (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 April 2018
Honest communication: Heard a lot of complaints and gossip among peers, but nobody even dares to speak the truth because they're afraid of offending the superiors. The employee always sweet-talks / give feedback to superior with what superior would like to hear, which is totally not the facts. A lot of issues are swept under the carpet, everybody is avoiding honest communication just to survive their job and most of them think is useless as the management will not care.
Pros
A lot of employee parties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.