BDO Employee Review

If I was to do it over, I wouldn't have worked there.
Staff (Former Employee) –  Ontario1 June 2012
I came from a bigger accounting firm and in comparison, the big 4 firms are much better managed. Its not a great environment to advance your career, middle management is full of people with no advancement prospects and no interest in helping you succeed. Four stars for job security as they can't seem to keep people so you don't have to worry about losing your job.
Pros
job security
Cons
everything else

Other BDO Employee Reviews

Was my home away from home for many years
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 April 2018
I had a wonderful career with BDO for many years until a couple of years ago when new Management came in with a new vision and started changing personnel with new personnel.
Pros
Love my job
Cons
Productive fast paced environment.
Administrative Assistant/Office Services (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON9 April 2018
Honest communication: Heard a lot of complaints and gossip among peers, but nobody even dares to speak the truth because they're afraid of offending the superiors. The employee always sweet-talks / give feedback to superior with what superior would like to hear, which is totally not the facts. A lot of issues are swept under the carpet, everybody is avoiding honest communication just to survive their job and most of them think is useless as the management will not care.
Pros
A lot of employee parties

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BDO. Our community is ready to answer.