BCF Casting logo
BCF Casting

BCF Casting Employee Reviews

Very fun environment

Working at BCF Casting is very fun because you meet new people, meet actors and actresses (who are very nice) and you get to be part of new upcoming shows.

super fun experiences

super fun experiences. I got to meet so so many amazing people while working. got to work with some pretty famous people!! got to take photos with some swell :)

Chill and Fun Workplace

Fun work place but mostly sitting around until you get called up for your role but you can use that time to work on anything else you have such as school work and or meet new people who have positive energy

Pros

Free Food

Cons

Work Long Hours

Fun experience

Working there was a good experience if you want something fun but pay isnt that amazing. You got regular food and a snack shack like area was always set up. Sometimes its confusing what youre supposed to do but it wasnt too bad. They forgot to send me a shuttle once and left me to wait but I was still paid during that time.

Pretty relaxed and lengthy.

Pay is great. Everything is pretty easy, all you have to do is just sign up and schedule your desired days. Sadly, work isn't always available so you have to wait a while. When working for 8hrs or more, you are mostly in a break spot to wait for your role to come. You meet new people every time and you get to see what happens behind the scenes in movies and shows real time. You can see the actors but there are some ground rules to agree on.

Fun and collaborative work environment

This job included early and long hours. The unpredictability of the day does affect ones personal life. It is a fun way to make money however you need to work a lot in order to make a living wage.

great place to work

Meeting new friends and people every day. Always bring something to do while waiting to be called on set because it'll be a long day/night. The only thing that is a con about this is, working an 18-21hr day/night shift.

Pros

pay

Cons

What an amazing bunch of people

I just finished filming Sonic the Hedgehog and I was a PD, I have to say wow what an exsperiance and the people of BCF casting are absolutely amazing. This is a great job and a lot of fun yes you sit around and wait but you get paid to do so and you eat very well. 10 star rating for me for BCF Casting. Way to go BCF

Productive Workplace

You are required to act in the background during movies along with television shows. There can be multiple costume changes as well, or you provide the costume designers with your own clothes.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

unpredictable hours

Poor Management & Don't keep up with there Actor's.

Poor Management have been signed up for 2 years only got two gig's one of which they never sent me the information for then the Agent who gave it to me got fired haven't heard from them since have Contacted there support team never got a response. In the past 5 months alone there has being 4-5 movies filmed in my Area and each time i was available to work at BCF but never got any responses. Have gotten more Acting Gig's threw Craigslist.

Pros

Good payment

Cons

Poor Management skill's, Hardly Give's out Gig's & Don't keep up with the Talent.

Fun, meet new people

Great people to work with, you get to meet new people and it almost feels too fun for this to be a job. The hardest part of the job was the waiting, but I learned new ways to make time pass.

Pros

Meals and snacks are served

Cons

Long waiting hours

Professional BCF Casting Crew

Our experiences with BCF Casting, the casting directors and their support stuff, have been great - professional! Before we get a job confirmed, we can request for union permit pay - as we are all BG extra union members. The CDs usually respond with yes or no; and the ball is back at our courts to take up the jobs or not? The numerous shows we have undertaken under BCF have been good - the sets were run well, the crafty services (most BGs' concern) were actually well-stocked. In fact, we were pleasantly surprised with the superb, more than enough snacks, etc. served during a show with 300+ BGs. We are with an agent too; and do have jobs with this agent. What I want to say, basically, that those naysayers of BCF Casting - their bad experiences on set - the same negative experiences can be encountered with any agent getting you the shows too. As in any job and environment, I believe if you go into a job with least expectations of benefits but with full charge to do your very best; you will not be disappointed - you may even enjoy your times on sets. I can testify to the positive experiences that our family of BGs have had; way more than the odd negative ones. Extras or being background performers in films is a rewarding and fun job; regardless of who your agent is.

Pros

Professionalism from Casting Agent

Productive and fun workplace

work days look different every time, they are unpredictable and fun, you always get to meet new people and be exposed to how it all happens behind the scenes. overall very fun and enjoyable

Pros

meeting new poeple

Fun workplace

everyone was nice and helpful. had to do one scene again and again provided alot of food

Pros

free food

• BCF Casting