BC Public Service Agency Employee Reviews in Burns Lake, BCReview this company
Burns Lake, BC1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 29 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Working in the B.C. public service sucks. Despite the semblance of progress and order, I had next to no support and was paid a salary that was very close to minimum wage, despite having a master’s degree in public policy and many years relevant experience. They actively tried to keep me from moving in to better opportunities within the service. I was also discriminated against in a number of occasions for being a woman, and specifically being “friendly, young, and fit” ... I was asked to watch my personality as my boss worried that others may be finding me flirtatious despite there being nothing tangible that they could point to that was flirtatious or in any way inappropriate.
Very negative work culture
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BC Public Service Agency?
See more BC Public Service Agency reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at BC Public Service Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 29 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare BC Public Service Agency with
Questions about BC Public Service Agency
- What is the work environment and culture like at BC Public Service Agency?4 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at BC Public Service Agency?4 people answered
- If you were to leave BC Public Service Agency, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BC Public Service Agency?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at BC Public Service Agency?2 people answered
- Does BC Public Service Agency require background check?2 people answered
- Once you have been interviewed and reference checks are completed how long is the hiring process usu…One person answered
- Can you work remotely at BC Public Service Agency?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make BC Public Service Agency a better place to work?One person answered
- Anymore advice on tests and interviews?