Do your homework. One position can have 300+ applicants. The one who gets the job is the one who does their homework/research/prep.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about BC Public Service Agency
- What is the dress code at BC Public Service Agency?2 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at BC Public Service Agency?2 people answered
- If you were to leave BC Public Service Agency, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BC Public Service Agency?2 people answered
- Does BC Public Service Agency require background check?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at BC Public Service Agency?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make BC Public Service Agency a better place to work?One person answered
- Est ce que vous recrutez des gens en dehors du pays?
- Once you have been interviewed and reference checks are completed how long is the hiring process usu…
- Are you required to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in order to be considered to work he…
See all questions and answers