Negative. Everyone knows they can’t do much there because of all the red tape. It grinds on people. Management is fake and not interested in providing actual support.
Toxic. Meetings for everything. Time wasted.
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about BC Public Service Agency
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at BC Public Service Agency?2 people answered
- If you were to leave BC Public Service Agency, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does BC Public Service Agency require background check?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at BC Public Service Agency?One person answered
- What is the dress code at BC Public Service Agency?One person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at BC Public Service Agency?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make BC Public Service Agency a better place to work?One person answered
- Est ce que vous recrutez des gens en dehors du pays?
- Once you have been interviewed and reference checks are completed how long is the hiring process usu…
- Are you required to be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident in order to be considered to work he…
See all questions and answers