I want to work at BC Ferries because I worked formerly at the Port .Philippine Ports Authority is the place where I spent 17 years in the Operations /Logistics. I want to make use of what I've studied and learned in Port Management especially containerized Cargoes and that of the passenger vessels.
Because BFF is in the top 50 of best employers in BC. The staff reviews are amazing. They care about their staff and passengers, along with helping out with the environment.
Relatively decent pay. Great benefits including unlimited ferry travel. Plus it's generally a lot of fun!
- What is the company culture at BC Ferries?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by BC Ferries?5 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make BC Ferries a better place to work?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at BC Ferries?2 people answered
- What would you suggest BC Ferries management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered
- If you were to leave BC Ferries, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- Does BC Ferries require background check?2 people answered
- How inconsistent are the shifts for seasonal employment? I enjoy hiking and backpacking in the summe…2 people answered
- I live on mayne island and hoping to get a job with bc ferries Swartz Bay area and I was told that t…2 people answered
- I saw a posting for casual terminal attendants wanted for Nanaimo terminal and it said please apply …2 people answered