BC Biomedical Laboratories Ltd. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great place to start your career in the medical industry
Medical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 November 2015
Bc Biomedical is a good place to learn to be a medical lab assistant. The training program is detailed and great to be in. At times it can be a very stressful environment, but you learn from an array of different people.
Great company that is wonderful to their employees
Medical Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  all labs in the Fraser Valley13 December 2012
Great Company to work for. Really listened to what the girls on the front lines (lab assistants) had to say and addressed their concerns. Flexible hours, great vacation time, great wage and benefits. A company that treated their employees with great respect.
Pros
an hour for lunch and 20 minute coffee breaks.
Cons
labs that opened at 6:30 am
One the top 50 companies to work for in Canada. They have supported and encouraged me for the past 30 years.
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC27 April 2012
I love working with people. BC Biomedical has a fast pace with lots of challenges. The culture is constantly changing and progessing in a positive atmosphere. We work together in support each other as one big family.
Working in an environment that I enjoy.
Medical Laboratory Assistant (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC26 April 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job is the clients/patients. I enjoy a fast pace, working with my co-workers and just being at work. I can't say that there is a challenge to my job. I see a challenge as a reward. Every day brings on a challenge.
Pros
interaction with patients.