bbm Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great People, Horrible Work Environment
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON5 February 2018
If all you care about is money, then BBM is a great place to work. They pay fairly well for a tech company, especially for new grads.

The CDN team is super talented, but are treated like second tier employees since the company in HQ'd out of Indonesia & Singapore, following acquisition from Blackberry.

Employees work crazy hours, and then are asked to work even harder (with no additional compensation) since the company is losing users on a daily basis. If you don't want to work later into the evening or on weekends, you are told that you are not working as part of the team, and that maybe it isn't the right job for you.

Company is trying to do too many things at once, and are actually ruining their product instead of improving it.
Pros
Excellent Pay & Benefits (RRSP)
Cons
Work life balance, business in serious decline, unsure about future of Canadian team employment
Did Radio and Television Ratings along with other surveys
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 April 2014
Conducted radio ratings, political and other service for Canada to better understand what us Canadians are interest and not interested. Contacted various people at random and explained what we do and by engaging them was able to get them to participate in a ratings at no cost to the company. Excelled at this job even thought it was my first call center which I was employed at.