BBA Employee Reviews

Its a good place to work if you like working to yourself , that's what I loved about it most just had to find something else do to not having no benefits and it was just a temporary job at the time just working for my sister , it gave me something to do
Pros
Get to work by yourself
Cons
No benefits
Habe hier meine Umschulung gemacht, dort die schulischen Inhalte gelernt und in einem Betrieb dann ein Praktikum
I enjoyed working here. I’d work here again if I could. Seasonal job at best. Quiet and fast paced at times. Good working environment. Employees were easy to get a long with
I had been working on this company for last three years and it is very great company.But i want to find another job and get more experience in his field
Pros
free launch
cons
Fair management and quick paced working environment. Small business with friendly people all around and hardworking.
Selling over-priced textbooks to unknowing students is shameful enough, but the lack of advisement from the owners is disgraceful. There is no feedback (negative or positive). There is no training. There is no communication, or opportunities for growth, no employee reviews, and certainly NO salary increases even after 3 years revenue growth.
Pros
flexible hours/difficult to get fired
Cons
low pay/no communication/poor upper management
Responsible for handling the daily duties of the store and made sure everything ran smoothly. The upper management is wonderful and very easy to talk to as well as get along with. Great overall company.
I learn skills on the computer but didn't think they was good at training, felt like I was unimportant to the company. Customers most was horrible and rude chasing refunds as managers didn't go though with refunds most of the time till customer chased. You felt like a pain for asking for help and as most we're busy you would have to wait for ages for help which made customer more upset.
Pros
Salvages and Bonus'
Cons
Long hours, not a nice work environment
Goede en betrokken werkgever, die het mij mogelijk maakte om van iedere dag een nieuwe uitdaging te maken. En omdat ik iedere dag met veel wisselende mensen te maken heb, is iedere dag ook weer anders en dus niet volledig voorspelbaar.
Pros
Van mijn hobby (auto rijden en mensen blij maken) mijn werk kunnen maken.
Cons
Te maken kunnen krijgen met agressie.
school ; a means to an end. the career path I had chosen made a four year degree important to advancement
Learned about working in a plant
Great summer job

Great teachers
Bien con el compañerismo,y el trabajo con el trabajo a mi me me iba bien persoanalmente, sin problemas
Pros
medico, ss
Typical day at work consist of business activities, running debt, credit, or checks. Keeping track of inventory and minimizing cost. I have learned how the book industry works. Management has great communication skills and work ethic. The hardest part of the job is long extensive hours during rush. My job is very enjoyable due to all the customers and individual I get to meet on a daily basis.
Pros
free books
Cons
short breaks