Baytech Plastics Employee Reviews

A workplace with a fair opportunity for advancement.
Injection Grinding Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON5 August 2019
A typical day at work for me depended on which job I was doing. If I was Machine operator I would have needed to wear my PPE, my focus was to meet cycle times observe all quality expectations, and interact with my team members. As a grinding technician I would have to do everything as a machine operator but in addition I needed to focus also on: Not mixing materials, following all safety procedures ie. lockout/tagout, labelling and sort materials, and at the end of the day making the work area clean for the next grinding technician. I always found upper management and HR to be supportive of whatever goals I wished to attain.
Pros
Opportunities for advancement.
Cons
Behaviour of my fellow team members at times was very disappointing.
Wouldnt reccomend
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Midland10 February 2019
I was at school full time and needed a job so applied and got the job 8 hr midnight shift (production). When I applied made sure they knew my situation and told them that school came first, they accepted . So after 4 weeks of me going to school 8am-4 pm and then working 11pm-7am they decided to fire me because I called in and told them I had way too much homework to come into work 2 days in a row. I would not recommend working here .
Pros
Shift work
Cons
Shift work. Not allowed to leave on lunch break to get food, mindless work, constant fast work, minimum wage.
Layoffs all over the place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON5 December 2018
I was there long enough to receive benefits, but right before I was about to, they laid me off ensuring I would have to redo my probation period again. This was not a contract job either, meaning I was not meant to be there for only a short term, they hired me on telling me that I would be taken on as a full time employee, not a contractor.
outside
Operator (Former Employee) –  Midland, ON30 August 2016
co workers didnt want to work all the time employer didnt know what they were doing on jobs would look at employers for the answers.
Pros
outside
Cons
not long hours or good pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baytech Plastics. Our community is ready to answer.

Baytech Plastics Reviews by Location