Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews for Client Services Coordinator

Absolutely amazing co-workers
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 August 2017
It is a great pleasure to work with such amazing people , very helpful , and a great team environment . Management is easy to talk to , and always there when you need them
Pros
when doing on call hours you get to work from home
Do not work for bayshore.
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON8 June 2017
As a current employee of this company I can one hundred percent say if you have other opportunities for employment... take them. There is a total lack of management. They play favourites, hire nothing but their family members and allow them to bully others within the office. They turn a blind eye to the staff who do not do their jobs, and penalize those who do. It is the most toxic work environment I've ever been in. Do yourself a favour before you apply... Just don't.
Pros
Co-workers and clients are great.
Cons
Lack of management, bullying, and neptisim.
Ok
On-Call Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener-Waterloo, ON11 May 2017
Ok place to work. Worked there for almost 3 and a half years. Always felt appreciated for 3 of those years. New management took over last fall and the branch has gone downhill since then.
Good company to work for
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON3 April 2017
Happily employed at bayshore home health care. Great staff and clients. I like that the company promotes from within and feel that there is the opportunity for advancement for those who are interested. The entry wage for admin is good, but raises are based on years of service rather than performance.
Pros
Promotes from within the company; staff; management
Cons
Wage is based on years of service; long work hours
Lacks management
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON22 February 2017
Very little help from managers which causes high stress levels. Employees were wonderful and the job itself was enjoyable. Would return to the job if the chance presented itself.
Bayshore was a great
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON30 January 2017
I loved working for Bayshore clients and field staff were pleasant to work with. I would still be there if it wasn't for the area director and manager of the branch at the time of my employment. I left as it was very stressful environment to work in with AD and MNG. They are no longer emplyed with Bayshore. If I had an opportunity to return I would love to work with Bayshore again.
Pros
Excellent field staff and clientele
Cons
Solid place to work, not much growing room
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC17 November 2016
Bayshore is an absolutely fantastic stepping stone company if youre looking to get a job in the government health care system as a scheduler. Unfortunately, the company relies heavily on last-minute scheduling practices and this creates a huge deficit on their customer service ranks. As well, the care workers being scheduled are heavily relied on seniority, and certain areas in the lower mainland just don't call for the workers that the company is hiring; leaving them to pick up whatever scraps they can grab. If you're looking for a company to get you into the health-care industry, you've found the right place. However, do not look into staying here long term.
Pros
Solid management, lots of hours in the office, energetic environment, wonderful learning experience
Cons
Salary is stagnant, care-workers treated unfair, no growing room within the company
Learned the ability to multitask.
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC7 November 2016
Working at Bayshore Home Health as a Service Client Coordinator, I have demonstrated courteous telephone skills and professional written and oral communications skills. I possess extensive experience in providing clerical duties such as assisting nursing staffs, discharging duties, medical records, and patient admissions.
People working are overworked and underpaid.
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2016
Good group insurance benefits. Salary is not good. Position held was not the actual job description as responsibilities keeps piling up with no raise in wages and no incentives.
Pros
group insurance benefits
Cons
over-tasking
Great place to work at
Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 September 2016
Bayshore Home Health is a service provider for Alberta Health Services. It gave me a platform to sharpen my skills and also provided the opportunity for further growth. I enjoy working with all the amazing staff we have at Bayshore.
The best place to work at!
Evening Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2016
Management and staff are very nice. Working in the Admin. is the best work I had so far. I know there is a room for advancement with the company. I love working with my Manager who I keep learning from each day I work.
Very Poor Management
Client Service Coordinator-Nursing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2016
The coworkers is the best part of the working environment, but the management really sucks. New employees were not given proper training. Some supervisors are very moody and rude. Ongoing bullying is being tolerated by the management. They don't give quality patient care.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Poor training, bullying
Love the health field
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sudbury, ON24 March 2015
Able to help and interact with the clients.
Meeting new people. From co-workers, to field staff to clients and their families.
Fast paced environment.
Learned medical terminology.
Pros
Free lunches once a month
Cons
Traveling
great co workers
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON20 October 2014
My peers at this job made my time there very enjoyable, however I would like to move on to a company that can offer more advancement than Bayshore is able to at this time.
Pros
I got to work on a wonderful team of CSC's
Cons
no room for advancement, not using the full spectrum of my education
face-paced office, always busy, good management structure
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 July 2014
Answering upwards of 100+ phone calls per day from nurses, clients, case managers, client family members; coordinate staff and client visit schedule; reschedule clients when staff are sick; maintain detailed reports on all phone calls; field messages to appropriate administrators; work on-call as general phone message taker after hours; design and manage complex scheduling techniques.

Management was excellent and well-structured. The team of people working there were very dedicated and supportive.

Hardest part of the job was fielding phone calls from clients and family of a personal and distressing nature. My job often required that I phone 911 for emergency situations.

Management was tremendous and the work environment was positive. I was able to work unsupervised for the most part.
Pros
team environment
Cons
emotionally exhausting
Fun / family enviroment. Average Pay
On- Call Client Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 April 2013
Love my coworkers & management team.
Always someone to help out when questions arise.
Good Pay/ Great Benefits.
Pros
free lunches often!
Cons
long hours/ work weekends
Best Company I have had the pleasure of working for
Client Service Coordinator / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON22 October 2012
7 - 3 Data Entry work
Organizational skills, Proficiency skills
Every management member was a team player
Co-workers were all hard workers
No hard part in the job
Enjoyable taking to the clients / patients
Pros
working from 7 - 3 and the pay was real good
Cons
nothing bad