Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Bilingual Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON4 May 2018
Very productive environment , nice salary but management can be improved. Needs more job security for employee, They need to improve their training. Workplace environment can have more fun because we spend 8 hours of our day there.
Bayshore Family
Director of Patient Support Services (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 April 2018
Bayshore has been an amazing company to grow and learn. It is very entrepreneurial in nature and constantly growing. I am very lucky that I have been able to grow into new opportunities every couple of years at Bayshore. There is no typical day at Bayshore and the people are amazing.
Pros
Free Lunches and Activities throughout the year
Cons
Unorganized at times
Very difficult to live on wage
PT Assistant/Kinesiologist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 March 2018
Worked there for a few years and did not make much in monetary compensation. They don't cover milage even though are you travelling for work from retirement home to retirement home nor do you get pain for those hours.
Pros
weekday work
Cons
no pay for travel or milage compensation
terrible management
Risk Management (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 March 2018
the job was good, the type of work is rewarding, lots of potential for this company and it has grown exponentially.

main issues, management is TERRIBLE. micromanaging people to the extreme. does not value any employee opinion, no room to grow or voice ideas.

management is grandfathered in from before and have no experience in management or the job they are required to do daily.

recommend you talk to people in the department before you make the choice to work here
Pros
good potential for company, has good footing in its industry
Cons
terrible management practices
Fun Environment to work in
Client Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON2 January 2018
Shift starts at 8:30am-4:30pm

Service clients to find them with a health care provider that will help them with the needs that they are looking for.

Schedule RN,RPN ans PW with clients on a daily basis.

Filling, Faxing, Answering phones and e-mails

co-workers are great to work with.
Horrible place to work...toxic environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2017
I don't have anything good to say about this company or the people within it. Upper management get away with anything and HR doesn't stand up for you either when push comes to shove. You are disposable. People talk behind your back and you are not treated with respect. Evil people.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Toxic work environment
Fun place to work, good work/life balance
MANAGER PROJECT SERVICES (contract) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 August 2017
It is a good place to build career in the healthcare industry. Collaborative and professional culture but fun environment to work for healthcare pros.
Pros
Many great ideas and fun culture.
Cons
Slow change process.
Good employee benefits
Registered Practical Nurse (Homehealth Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2017
Management staff are very supportive, takes action immediately to whatever issues being brought to their attention. Client support coordinators are working collaboratively with nursing staff that resulted to seamless delivery of service.
Not Recommend at all
SPOC nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2017
No proper training provided at all. If you ask for support,help or dare to speak up, they will throw notices at you and throw you under the wheels of the bus at any given they get not to admit their failure to manage program properly.Damned if you do, damned if you don't policy.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Very poor managment and staff support
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2017
Enjoyed my time. People were awesome to deal with. Managers were always helpful and people in other branches were great. I would definitely recommend.
Bayshore is my family from home
COMMERCIAL COLLECTIONS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 November 2016
Bayshore is a working team environment and like a family unit. Co-workers help each other. Company is fair to its employees and strives to build on superior customer service. Compassionate and caring towards our clientele.
Pros
Celebrates Canada Day with BBQ and games. Halloween is big and all departments go all out.
Cons
Month end is the busiest
People working are overworked and underpaid.
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2016
Good group insurance benefits. Salary is not good. Position held was not the actual job description as responsibilities keeps piling up with no raise in wages and no incentives.
Pros
group insurance benefits
Cons
over-tasking
Bayshore Healthcare
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2016
My experience with Bayshore was a good one, staff was great, they are reliable. lots of clients to work with in the community,some challenging, but overall the experience was good. i will work for them again
Staff very friendly, lots of Events
Pharmacist Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2016
Answer incoming calls, intake new patient inquiries, transfer to branch. Very repetitive, not challenging enough. Answer incoming chats and answer emails for new inquiries. Work independently Call Centre Manager is awesome, she is really easy to talk too and will listen to issues you are having.
Pros
Staff is great
Very Poor Management
Client Service Coordinator-Nursing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2016
The coworkers is the best part of the working environment, but the management really sucks. New employees were not given proper training. Some supervisors are very moody and rude. Ongoing bullying is being tolerated by the management. They don't give quality patient care.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Poor training, bullying
The team was awesome
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 December 2015
The only part I enjoyed working at this company were the co-workers, we all helped each other out like a team, the only negative was the supervisor of the call centre department. She'd review the team and nip pick on everyone for the littlest things, but no one would review her performance.
Pros
people that work here are amazing
Cons
supervisor in the call centre department was unorganized, unstable, and overwhelmed new employees during the 1st day training
Bad and sneaky management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ontario25 August 2014
At the beginning I enjoyed working for this company. The longer I was there, the more unpleasant it became.
Management plays favouritism and punishes you by not giving work if you do something they don't like.
They employ a lot of incompetent not caring individuals.
They love you to your face and belittle you behind your back.
As long as you do what they want, you are safe.
Promote Bayshore's serious injury progam to the community as well as Case Managed and problemed solved difficult situations.
Manager, Business Development National Care Team (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2014
Bayshore Home Health was a great place to work. My director was supportive and pleasant to work with and provided a positive team environment.

My role was that of a case manager for major funding sources for families. Through networking, educational presentations and conference planning ~ my role was to promote Bayshore's service across Canada.
Pros
Wonderful team enviroment
Cons
Recognition for revenue created through postive case management
Compassionate
Community Care Worker/Nurses Aid (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 July 2014
The staff at Bayshore are the most understanding and loyal to their staff. They are accommodating to their clients with respect for their dignity with professionalism and consistency of care.
Pros
Mandatory Continued education
Cons
Not paid enough for the job
Co-op placement volunteer
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2014
I volunteered at Bayshore Home Health for about 8 months. A typical day at work as a volunteer would be exciting and interesting because you never knew what to expect. I've learned how to file important documents, and how to input a new client into the computer system. The managers were friendly and always greeted me every morning I came in to volunteer. I got along with all the other employees and asked them for help when needed. I truly enjoyed volunteering here because it helped me gain experience in the medical field as well thought me how to book and schedule appointments. The hardest part of volunteering was having to leave a wonderful work environment like this place, I do hope that one day I can work at a place like Bayshore.
Pros
Free lunches on Special events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bayshore HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.