Bayshore HealthCare Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Horrible place to work...toxic environment
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON8 September 2017
I don't have anything good to say about this company or the people within it. Upper management get away with anything and HR doesn't stand up for you either when push comes to shove. You are disposable. People talk behind your back and you are not treated with respect. Evil people.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Toxic work environment
Good employee benefits
Registered Practical Nurse (Homehealth Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2017
Management staff are very supportive, takes action immediately to whatever issues being brought to their attention. Client support coordinators are working collaboratively with nursing staff that resulted to seamless delivery of service.
Not Recommend at all
SPOC nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 March 2017
No proper training provided at all. If you ask for support,help or dare to speak up, they will throw notices at you and throw you under the wheels of the bus at any given they get not to admit their failure to manage program properly.Damned if you do, damned if you don't policy.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Very poor managment and staff support
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 March 2017
Enjoyed my time. People were awesome to deal with. Managers were always helpful and people in other branches were great. I would definitely recommend.
Bayshore is my family from home
COMMERCIAL COLLECTIONS ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 November 2016
Bayshore is a working team environment and like a family unit. Co-workers help each other. Company is fair to its employees and strives to build on superior customer service. Compassionate and caring towards our clientele.
Pros
Celebrates Canada Day with BBQ and games. Halloween is big and all departments go all out.
Cons
Month end is the busiest
People working are overworked and underpaid.
Client Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 October 2016
Good group insurance benefits. Salary is not good. Position held was not the actual job description as responsibilities keeps piling up with no raise in wages and no incentives.
Pros
group insurance benefits
Cons
over-tasking
Bayshore Healthcare
Personal Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 July 2016
My experience with Bayshore was a good one, staff was great, they are reliable. lots of clients to work with in the community,some challenging, but overall the experience was good. i will work for them again
Staff very friendly, lots of Events
Pharmacist Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 July 2016
Answer incoming calls, intake new patient inquiries, transfer to branch. Very repetitive, not challenging enough. Answer incoming chats and answer emails for new inquiries. Work independently Call Centre Manager is awesome, she is really easy to talk too and will listen to issues you are having.
Pros
Staff is great
Very Poor Management
Client Service Coordinator-Nursing (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 January 2016
The coworkers is the best part of the working environment, but the management really sucks. New employees were not given proper training. Some supervisors are very moody and rude. Ongoing bullying is being tolerated by the management. They don't give quality patient care.
Pros
Nice co-workers
Cons
Poor training, bullying
The team was awesome
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON11 December 2015
The only part I enjoyed working at this company were the co-workers, we all helped each other out like a team, the only negative was the supervisor of the call centre department. She'd review the team and nip pick on everyone for the littlest things, but no one would review her performance.
Pros
people that work here are amazing
Cons
supervisor in the call centre department was unorganized, unstable, and overwhelmed new employees during the 1st day training
Bad and sneaky management
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mississauga,Ontario25 August 2014
At the beginning I enjoyed working for this company. The longer I was there, the more unpleasant it became.
Management plays favouritism and punishes you by not giving work if you do something they don't like.
They employ a lot of incompetent not caring individuals.
They love you to your face and belittle you behind your back.
As long as you do what they want, you are safe.
Promote Bayshore's serious injury progam to the community as well as Case Managed and problemed solved difficult situations.
Manager, Business Development National Care Team (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON19 August 2014
Bayshore Home Health was a great place to work. My director was supportive and pleasant to work with and provided a positive team environment.

My role was that of a case manager for major funding sources for families. Through networking, educational presentations and conference planning ~ my role was to promote Bayshore's service across Canada.
Pros
Wonderful team enviroment
Cons
Recognition for revenue created through postive case management
Compassionate
Community Care Worker/Nurses Aid (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 July 2014
The staff at Bayshore are the most understanding and loyal to their staff. They are accommodating to their clients with respect for their dignity with professionalism and consistency of care.
Pros
Mandatory Continued education
Cons
Not paid enough for the job
Co-op placement volunteer
Co-op Student (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 March 2014
I volunteered at Bayshore Home Health for about 8 months. A typical day at work as a volunteer would be exciting and interesting because you never knew what to expect. I've learned how to file important documents, and how to input a new client into the computer system. The managers were friendly and always greeted me every morning I came in to volunteer. I got along with all the other employees and asked them for help when needed. I truly enjoyed volunteering here because it helped me gain experience in the medical field as well thought me how to book and schedule appointments. The hardest part of volunteering was having to leave a wonderful work environment like this place, I do hope that one day I can work at a place like Bayshore.
Pros
Free lunches on Special events
playing cards with clients, if clients do have dog bring out for a walk.
Personal support worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON25 February 2014
enjoying work out in the community, it is my passion when out in the community you get to know different people my many races. my hardest time working is when the clients has their moments when they want to work with me either then that I love my job as a personal support worker
Great company, wonderful people
myNurse Coordinator (Former Employee) –  mississauga15 August 2013
I loved working for Bayshore. They are a wonderful company, often promoting from within. They are growing fast, and have really great people working for them. I am sad that I only had a temp contract with them.
Pros
great social events, career advancemnets
Registered Practical Nurse - Management is unfair, only cares about their own money, nurses are disrespected, poor work conditions, etc.
Registered practical nurse (Current Employee) –  Mississauga 11 June 2013
Managers have their friendly nurses who they give personal benefits for. Even if a nurse works for 10 years in the community, they do not increase the transportation allowance to cover for the high gas prices and other costs. There is no pension plan. If a nurse is working in a clinic, they don't pay over time hours. If a nurse is working in community, they give 4 hours of work, spread throughout the day so that your time is wasted. Very poor management. Coordinators do not know how to do their jobs.
Pros
Staff are friendly and helpful
Cons
Managers are monsters
Felt confident in applying multiple nursing skills in the community setting
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON14 February 2013
very supportive team in the office while working in the community independently. Enjoyed supervising and directing RPN and PSW staff in the home care setting.
Used to be a good place
Senior accountant (Former Employee) –  NSC, Mississauga22 November 2012
I started there and learned a lot to develop my career, but when it came to advance my career management was more content to keep me where I am
Pros
pay increases were regular
Cons
hard to advance